Yahoo Encryption

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

illumination

Thread author
I dont know how i missed this earlier, but some how i did, until just now. Yahoo has kept their word! The Yahoo homepage is encrypted as well as yahoo search.

Yahoo_zps64488a68.png

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Well, this (..kind of) makes me feel like exclaiming YAHOO!! :D

Last edited:
I

illumination

Thread author
Have to say, i still use google search, simply because they offer the fastest indexing..

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Speed makes people smile!:D I've recently added https://www.google.com/ onto my bookmarks bar (I blame Gnosis);); & also tend to switch to and fro, depending upon which computer I'm using, from Google, Ixquick/Startpage, & duckduckgo, often finding myself on Wikipedia!:rolleyes: Whoops, there goes the speed...
..and now I feel I can trust Yahoo again.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.