iOS
Fav. Antivirus
Avast IS
Fav. Videogame
NASCAR 2003 I think, don't play anymore :(

TrapperX

Thread author
Apr 30, 2016
There is not a option for the age I am, but then again it's only a number.
I worked 20 years in construction and didn't want to be a broken man in my 60s.
About 10 years ago I went back to school, got my A+ (as far as I went), and have been working on computers since. I love what I do and that's why I haven't worked a day in the last 10 years, it's just a new adventure everyday.
I look forward to being a member of this community.

Duotone

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 17, 2016
30dldno.png

TrapperX

Thread author
Apr 30, 2016
Welcome, and congrats with going back to study as a mature student, it must be a lot different from schooling.

My son will start college next year and we just toured the campus a few days ago, wish I could go with him ;)
Wife said I could go back using their satellite locations to get my Bachelors in Computer Networks and Systems degree,
I am thinking about it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.