Expired Younited by F-Secure Free 200GB Cloud Storage Space - for One year

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Younited by F-Secure Free 200GB Cloud Storage Space - for One year

-Younited is offering everyone 200 GB of cloud Storage space free for one year-

This cloud storage service is available in both free and paid packages.
Normally, free users get only 5 GB of storage space for signing up.Now, will get 200 GB of space valid for one year on your Younited account.

Note:Offer works for a very limited time.

How it works:
Visit the promo page here and create/login to your account to redeem the voucher:
Code:
CHIPy2015

Important Note:
1.The 200 GB free storage space is valid for only one year.If you do not renew the subscription after one year, your account will enter a grace period of 30 days during which you can download the contents (your account will be read only cannot edit or add contents).
2.Once the grace period runs out, all your content on the account will be deleted permanently.
3.There is no option to retrieve the data.

Mod Notice: F-Secure sells Younited (click for more here)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: epaaeiz

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
How do we check when is the 200 GB will expired?
It will tell you the date but it will be 1 year from whenever you make an account. You will get a renewal notice in 1 year to renew your subscription. You will have a 30 day grace period where you can download your contents but can not add anything
Once that 30 days is up and you do not renew a subscription all you save dated will be deleted without an option to retrieve it.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Not worth the trouble to get 200GB, since it's available for 12 months, thereafter you will lose any uploaded files.

At least with, for example, Microsoft OneDrive after expiration date you still have access to your files, even if you cannot upload without a subscription, your files won't be deleted.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Not worth the trouble to get 200GB, since it's available for 12 months, thereafter you will lose any uploaded files.

At least with, for example, Microsoft OneDrive after expiration date you still have access to your files, even if you cannot upload without a subscription, your files won't be deleted.

I agree I would rather buy an external drive and or other options I use and recommend :

** Ozibox 100GB Have not used for a while.Slow and buggy.Wouldn't use to back up anything important
* Mega 50GB very good
* Mediafire 50GB very good
* OneDrive 15GB very good
** Google Drive 15GB very good
** Box 10GB works well a little slower than some of the others
* DropBox 5GB very good but only 5GB of free storage

These are free storage space amounts without limitation

* I personally use these
** I have tried these

Last edited:

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
Do you think Ozibox is good, the site seems to be inactive for a long time.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Do you think Ozibox is good, the site seems to be inactive for a long time.
http://www.ozibox.com/
I have not really used it for a long time.They still offer the 100GB storage without limitations however I found it to be slow and a bit buggy.They also have an Android version as well as a desktop.
I would not recommend using it to backup anything important but it is worth a mention as it is a free alternative to a paid option.I will edit my other post to avoid confusion on Ozibox
I use Mega,Mediafire,OneDrive & Dropbox more than any of the others.Box is also pretty good

Hence the 1 year 200GB free storage promo

Last edited:

Approachable

Dec 20, 2014
Awesome giveaway! Guys but is it really that secure and privacy is valued? I saw a few people bashing about its privacy claims. Whats going on?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.