Your Favorite TV Shows That Were Cancelled

N

Noxx

Thread author
I'm presently looking for another TV show to watch, and while doing so, I just had a thought about all kinds of great shows I loved in the past, but due to lack of popularity, or general insanity at corporate, were cancelled. So how about it, what are some shows you loved but were cancelled before they could be given a proper run/ending? Here's just a couple of dozens I could mention for the sake of simplicity:

- HBO's "Rome"
- Stargate Atlantis/Universe
- Las Vegas
- Firefly
- The Event
- Terra Nova
- Deadwood
- Twin Peaks

Edit: feel free to repeat shows that were listed by others.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

Thread author
Angel or Demon - Spanish serial, shown at sony entertainment at 2015, Romance, SciFi & Fantasy, only 22 episodes.. :(

Believe - was made in 2014, SciFi & Fantasy, about little girl with superpowers, only 13 tv series.. it was very unique tv show

Logethica

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
@Noxx I agree about "Twin Peaks" and am excited that it is coming back sometime between Apr-Jun 2017.:)
@Andytay70 I liked Airwolf too...and I vaguely remember an attempt to follow Knight Rider & Airwolf with a Motorbike themed show..I think that it was called Street Hawk.
@davisd I really liked "Believe" too,and I agree that it was unique.

I was unhappy with the cancellation of "Almost Human" (2014) after just one season.

Recently I was sad that "Penny dreadful" was cancelled as I have long been a fan of Dracula/Frankenstein movies,especially the Universal Horrors of the 1930s and the Hammer Horrors of the late 1950s-early 1970s.
IMO Rory Kinnear's portrayal of Frankenstein's Monster in Penny Dreadful was incredible.:)

DardiM

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
May 14, 2016
There are two many TV shows that I was watching and that was canceled...
And a lot of them without a real end / conclusion...
I can't write all names => I don't want to get depressive :rolleyes:
Recently I was sad that "Penny dreadful" was cancelled as I have long been a fan of Dracula/Frankenstein movies,especially the Universal Horrors of the 1930s and the Hammer Horrors of the late 1950s-early 1970s.
IMO Rory Kinnear's portrayal of Frankenstein's Monster in Penny Dreadful was incredible.:)
Snif, one of them :(

Last edited:

Andytay70

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2015
@Noxx I agree about "Twin Peaks" and am excited that it is coming back sometime between Apr-Jun 2017.:)
@Andytay70 I liked Airwolf too...and I vaguely remember an attempt to follow Knight Rider & Airwolf with a Motorbike themed show..I think that it was called Street Hawk.

I remember Street hawk, It was cheesier than grandads old sock!

Logethica

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
BTW @Noxx ,If you are still looking for a TV Show to Watch then I highly recommend...
  • PREACHER :Currently 6 Eps into Season 1,but with a Green-Light for a 13Ep Second Season.
  • 60 DAYS IN : First Season Aired already,and Season 2 starts on August 18th.
  • MR ROBOT : Award-Winning First Season,and Season 2 starts on July 13th.
  • WENTWORTH : Currently 9 Eps into Season 4.
  • YOU'RE THE WORST : Season 3 Starts on August 31st.
  • ASH Vs EVIL DEAD : Season 2 Starts on September 23rd.
  • VIKINGS : Season 4 returns soon.
  • HORACE & PETE : (Hoping Louis CK decides to do a Season 2)
Back to the topic of this thread...
I miss DEXTER ,but it had been on the slide for a few seasons.
I miss BREAKING BAD, but BETTER CALL SAUL is Awesome.
I miss MASTERS OF HORROR. Very underrated IMO...John Carpenter's "Cigarette Burns" was terrific.
I miss THE BOOTH AT THE END. Very Unique.
I miss CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM ,but it looks like it may be coming back

Last edited:

Der.Reisende

Level 45
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
Warehouse 13 (I really liked the chars of the series, they were a great team).
Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction. Jonathan Frakes made this show perfect :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.