Your Top 3 Internet Security Suites/Combo´s

cptredsox

hi

i just wanted to know which are your current top 3 Internet security suites or combo´s .. this is no poll, no which one is "better" thread, iam just interested in which ones you like the most so far ;) .. and if you want you can give a short clue why those are your favourites. mine are

1. Emsisoft Internet Security or EAM & OA Combo (for me the suite/combo with the least flaws, almost perfect)
2. Eset Smart Security (best combination of lightness, detection and features imho)
3. Avast Internet Security (pretty easy to use, decent detection, not many popups, good features, relativly light)

so .. those are my favourite suites so far .. iam switching between the three from time to time ;)

Umbra

Level 85
Content Creator
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Default-Deny
1- Emsisoft IS
2- webroot SA + comodo FW
3- Eset SS

ZeroDay

Level 26
Verified
OS
Linux
Antivirus
Isolation
In no particular order:
CIS
KIS
Emsisoft IS.

Edit just to add: If I had to pick a combo it would be Q360 and Comodo firewall.

My combo for online banking/shopping:

Panda Cloud Pro+Online Armor+Trusteer Rapport, Firefox addon:Trafficlight, Webutation and Trustwave SecureBrowsing.

/W

Petrovic

Level 63
Verified
My combo for online banking/shopping:
Panda Cloud Pro+Online Armor+Trusteer Rapport, Firefox addon:Trafficlight, Webutation and Trustwave SecureBrowsing.
Why so complicated?
Bitdefender Safepay - reliably isolated web browser to perform secure online transactions on the Internet related to finance. Provides a secure online banking and shopping at online stores, protecting against phishing attacks

Why so complicated?
Bitdefender Safepay - reliably isolated web browser to perform secure online transactions on the Internet related to finance. Provides a secure online banking and shopping at online stores, protecting against phishing attacks
Maybe complicated to get infected to, at least I hope so :)
They work very light together and I like a layered defense.
From what I understand Safepay is a secure browser? I never used it. Or is it a plugin to existing browsers?
If it is a browser many banks will deny access were I live if you do not use the 3 big ones, unfortunately.

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
F-Secure
Norton Internet Security + nothing.
Norton Internet Security + WSA
Norton Internet Security + MalwareBytes free

viktik

Level 24
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus