Your Top 3 Internet Security Suites/Combo´s

cptredsox

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Nov 4, 2012
hi

i just wanted to know which are your current top 3 Internet security suites or combo´s .. this is no poll, no which one is "better" thread, iam just interested in which ones you like the most so far ;) .. and if you want you can give a short clue why those are your favourites. mine are

1. Emsisoft Internet Security or EAM & OA Combo (for me the suite/combo with the least flaws, almost perfect)
2. Eset Smart Security (best combination of lightness, detection and features imho)
3. Avast Internet Security (pretty easy to use, decent detection, not many popups, good features, relativly light)

so .. those are my favourite suites so far .. iam switching between the three from time to time ;)

ZeroDay

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
In no particular order:
CIS
KIS
Emsisoft IS.

Edit just to add: If I had to pick a combo it would be Q360 and Comodo firewall.

Reactions: Venustus

woodrowbone

Level 10
Verified
Dec 24, 2011
My combo for online banking/shopping:

Panda Cloud Pro+Online Armor+Trusteer Rapport, Firefox addon:Trafficlight, Webutation and Trustwave SecureBrowsing.

/W

Petrovic

Level 64
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
My combo for online banking/shopping:
Panda Cloud Pro+Online Armor+Trusteer Rapport, Firefox addon:Trafficlight, Webutation and Trustwave SecureBrowsing.
Why so complicated?
Bitdefender Safepay - reliably isolated web browser to perform secure online transactions on the Internet related to finance. Provides a secure online banking and shopping at online stores, protecting against phishing attacks

woodrowbone

Level 10
Verified
Dec 24, 2011
Why so complicated?
Bitdefender Safepay - reliably isolated web browser to perform secure online transactions on the Internet related to finance. Provides a secure online banking and shopping at online stores, protecting against phishing attacks

Maybe complicated to get infected to, at least I hope so :)
They work very light together and I like a layered defense.
From what I understand Safepay is a secure browser? I never used it. Or is it a plugin to existing browsers?
If it is a browser many banks will deny access were I live if you do not use the 3 big ones, unfortunately.

PVA_BR

Level 4
Verified
Jan 4, 2014
Norton Internet Security + nothing.
Norton Internet Security + WSA
Norton Internet Security + MalwareBytes free

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
KasperskyIS
Comodo Firewall/Eset/Qihu
F-SecureIS

Reactions: ZeroDay

viktik

Level 25
Verified
Well-known
Sep 17, 2013
360 IS + comodo firewall + hitmanpro.

You have acces to bitdefender,qvm, 360 cloud, comodo, kaspersky, gdata,

That should be enough.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.