YouTube co-founders to revive Delicious later this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011
Launched back in 2003, the Delicious web site was a way for users to store and share web bookmarks with others. It was popular among people in the tech industry but never really broke out into the mainstream like Facebook, MySpace and Twitter did. In 2005 Yahoo acquired Delicious. But the company didn't do much to promote or improve the site and in late 2010 Yahoo admitted that it was looking to sell off Delicious. In May 2011, Yahoo did just that. Delicious was acquired for an undisclosed sum to Avos Systems, a company founded by Chad Hurley and Steve Chen, the co-founders of YouTube.

read more

D

Deleted member 178

Linuxfever said:
I've heard about Delicious but never used it, I like to store my bookmarks in my browser.

me too, btw you have the sync mode in many browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.