Youtube shows their support for gay marriage.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
Thread author
May 3, 2011
[attachment=4995]
#ProudToLove- At YouTube, we believe that everyone has the right to love and be loved. We strive to make YouTube a place where all communities can feel proud to express themselves and connect through video. That's why we're proud to stand with the LGBT community and support equal rights and marriage equality for all…

Read More

Attachments

• channels4_banner.jpg
    channels4_banner.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 480

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
This is good. Youtube is a popular site that is not exclusively used by those of a specific political stance. Broadcasting the message on Youtube shows that the issue is social in addition to being political, while also showing that support of it is the norm and not the exception.
Imran said:
Anyone GAY here? :p
I am.

Z

ZeroDay

I have no problem at all with gay marriage live and let live. I do however strongly disagree that sam sex couples should be allowed to get married in churches, mosques etc.

anitac

Nov 29, 2011
ZeroDay said:
I have no problem at all with gay marriage live and let live. I do however strongly disagree that sam sex couples should be allowed to get married in churches, mosques etc.
Even if the particular church, mosque, etc. wants to allow it?

Z

ZeroDay

Yes even then. I'm not going to get into a debate about this, I've given my opinion based on my Bible knowledge. Yes I think same sex couples should be allowed to get married should they so wish, but no I don't believe said marriage should take place in a church etc. I'm not going to make any further comment on the subject and I understand everyone thinks different on the subject and I respect their wishes, I, in turn hope they respect mine.

Imran

Level 1
Feb 27, 2012
LoftedAphid86 said:
This is good. Youtube is a popular site that is not exclusively used by those of a specific political stance. Broadcasting the message on Youtube shows that the issue is social in addition to being political, while also showing that support of it is the norm and not the exception.
Imran said:
Anyone GAY here? :p
I am.

Really?!
You're kidding right? :D

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I have no issues with gay marriage.

Z

ZeroDay

I think this thread should be locked before it turns into a full blown exchange of anger.

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
ZeroDay said:
I think this thread should be locked before it turns into a full blown exchange of anger.
I've removed the posts in question.

This forum is not a place to attack or impose religious beliefs on other members. If you wish to express a point of view, do so in a calm and respectful manner while remaining adherent to the Forum Rules. Any queries on this should be addressed in a private Message to either a Super Moderator or Administrator of the Forum Staff
Remember, all personal opinions are subjective and cannot be justified in an aggressive manner.

S

starchild76

every one has the right to live a free life , even when it means that you are gay or lesbian! I have a lot of gay friends and they do not bother me at all!
and If gays want to get married in a church or a mosque , let them....instead of stoning them to death! we got a guy here in holland called geert wilders , he's a minister and the dude wants to let muslim women pay taxes for wearing headscarfes and even wants to force them to take off their headscarfes in schools , now how sick is that!

Littlebits

Retired Staff
Thread author
May 3, 2011
Even though I'm straight, I fully support gay marriage.
Nobody, government, beliefs or religion should be able to tell two people which are in love that it is wrong.

Love is love and nobody should try to control who anyone loves. But there is even more to marriage, it is a legal contract which sometimes can benefit straight people as well.

For example, lets say you loose your straight partner to death or other causes and you have children, property, money, etc. You have nobody left in your family or your partner's family that can take care of your business in case something happens to you but a straight same sex friend. You could marry that friend just for the legal contract to make sure you have someone there is take care of everything if something happens to you. Maybe have nothing to do with romantic love just security. Unfortunately the world is all screwed up and things happen like this all the time.

Thanks. :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.