Expired Zemana AL chip.de giveaway - 365 days

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Durden

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Dec 21, 2013
is this legit?
Untitled.png

yes it's legit , I have just activated mine

Trysoft

Level 1
Verified
Oct 25, 2016
Last edited:

centreofgravity

Level 1
Verified
Dec 14, 2015
This is a Legit Giveaway. Activated ly license

Here is the download link -
Zemana AntiLogger - Vollversion

The Software Key in case Zemana Anti Logger(Version From 14.01.2017) is already installed
6902-5565-9526-9769
The free license for one year is available exclusively at CHIP. After the installation, click on the key symbol to activate the software in the upper right, then enter the key there. After activation, the software is available for you 365 days.

shukla44

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 14, 2016
The chip.de installer is detected by Kaspersky as not-a-virus.Heur.
Untitled.jpg
Untitled2.jpg

I had to click manual installation to download the ZAL setup directly.

EDIT: Installed successfully and activated - 380 Days license.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Durden

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Dec 21, 2013
The chip.de installer is detected by Kaspersky as not-a-virus.Heur.View attachment 146714 View attachment 146715

I had to click manual installation to download the ZAL setup directly.
usually in giveaways like these when the key is given beforehand I prefer to download the original installer from the company's website , that's why I put a link to zemana's website.

Gapp

Level 2
Verified
Mar 26, 2017
Can I ask question..? If I have ZAL with 3 months remaining and I use the code in the Russian site, will it be added to the remaining 3 months I have..? Thanks I got confused :)

Reactions: Durden and given

Durden

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Dec 21, 2013
Can I ask question..? If I have ZAL with 3 months remaining and I use the code in the Russian site, will it be added to the remaining 3 months I have..? Thanks I got confused :)
I think it'll be added and you'll have 395 days
if you look at the picture that I attached it says 380 days, and that because befor the activation I have a trial of 15 days..
so I think it'll be added.

Reactions: given

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.