cruelsister

Level 37
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
A new public version of Zemana Antimalware was released the other day, and as I had expected improvements in the scanner a redo of the previous test was needed. MB and HMP are also highlighted for comparative efficacy.

And I made sure the video was NOT blocked in Germany.

Solarquest

Verified
Staff member
Malware Hunter
Thank you for this new test, very interesting. .and this time with a "happy end":D
Got very surprised by HMP; hope to see great results from Emsi 11 as from other scanners.
Can you pls test Emsi AM11(without BB and realtime protection) against the same malwares?...sorry, I m getting super curious about the result.:D

Evgeny

Level 6
Verified
Thank you for this new test, very interesting. .and this time with a "happy end":D
Got very surprised by HMP; hope to see great results from Emsi 11 as from other scanners.
Can you pls test Emsi AM11(without BB and realtime protection) against the same malwares?...sorry, I m getting super curious about the result.:D
Emsi without bit engine wont catch many malware..

Solarquest

Verified
Staff member
Malware Hunter
Emsi without bit engine wont catch many malware..
With BB I ment behavior blocker not Bitdefender.
Emsi AM 11 without BB and realtime protection should be as Emsi emergency kit, so a second opinion scanner...so it could be tested now without having to wait for Emsi emergency kit 11.
I hope Cruelsister can test it against same worms.