Assigned Zemana Anti-Keylogger v2 a replacement for Zemana AntiMalware?

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.
Status
Not open for further replies.

uninfected1

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2016
Zemana keeps upping the ante.....:eek:

I will definitely partake in this.Anti-Malware has been excellent.
They certainly do. The best just got way better. ZAM on its own was pretty awesome. Now combined with ZAL is there any one antimalware program that comes close to it?

I guess I probably don't need to run Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit aswell.

DJ Panda

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 30, 2015
They certainly do. The best just got way better. ZAM on its own was pretty awesome. Now combined with ZAL is there any one antimalware program that comes close to it?

I guess I probably don't need to run Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit aswell.

Exploit protection IS different but if you don't want it you don't have to use it. :)

no1ne

Level 1
Aug 2, 2016
What is this? I had just bought a 3pc/3yr license of the antimalware. This is very dissapointing to say the least. They can conduct giveaways for sure. But to combine the products.... and now I cant even make sense of what use my 3 year license is going to be. Can someone please help me out here. I have messaged them regarding this but have got no reply back either from the support page or from the fb page.

no1ne

Level 1
Aug 2, 2016
Wait wat? So Zemana's Anti malware is included in anti logger?
Apparently so. There are no references in the start menu about the antimalware, just he antilogger. The running process ZAM.exe links to the antilogger. When I opened the program files folder of the antimalware and double-clicked on the ZAM.exe it gave me an uppsss:)/) dialog box ( via the antilogger ) telling me that anti-malware was already installed. I cant make any sense of this. The anti-logger is supposed to be BETA. I am considering just asking for a refund unless someone explains to me and convinces me to the contrary.

Zerion

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Mar 2, 2016
Apparently so. There are no references in the start menu about the antimalware, just he antilogger. The running process ZAM.exe links to the antilogger. When I opened the program files folder of the antimalware and double-clicked on the ZAM.exe it gave me an uppsss:)/) dialog box ( via the antilogger ) telling me that anti-malware was already installed. I cant make any sense of this. The anti-logger is supposed to be BETA. I am considering just asking for a refund unless someone explains to me and convinces me to the contrary.

Hmm.. well that was a punch in the face..

L

LabZero

What is this? I had just bought a 3pc/3yr license of the antimalware. This is very dissapointing to say the least. They can conduct giveaways for sure. But to combine the products.... and now I cant even make sense of what use my 3 year license is going to be. Can someone please help me out here. I have messaged them regarding this but have got no reply back either from the support page or from the fb page.
I needed Zemana support in the past and usually they are very fast to respond and solve any issue.
I think they are busy at this time because of that, eventually you can wait again or resend the mail, but I believe they will solve your problem.

Shran

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 19, 2015
Zemana AntiLogger 2.21.1.224
2016-08-01T19:28:55.3265488Z
  • Quieter, smarter user experience. Does not require user input for security threats.
  • Known security threats are automatically blocked.
  • Unknown applications are heuristically analyzed on Cloud-Sandbox (Pandora).
  • Malware scanning, cleaning and includes all Zemana AntiMalware features.
  • Major improvements applied on financial-protection components.
Note: AntiLogger Free is discontinued, but don't worry! For a limited time, we will give you free life-time license for Zemana AntiLogger Pro. Click here to grab your license!
Malware scanning, cleaning and includes all Zemana AntiMalware features. :)
https://www.zemana.com/RSS/RSS.aspx

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
I bought both Anti-Malware & Anti-Logger a few weeks ago both with a two year licence so was a bit miffed when I found they had apparently been merged but there is no info I could find on the site. As the Anti-Malware licence now seemed null & void I contacted support & they very decently extended my Anti=Logger licence. I also got a free ZAL licence by joining the google groups but from what I can see it as quiet as a graveyard on there, though I've never used google groups before?

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
It would be great to see multiple products:

Zemana AntiLogger 2.0 Premium (including AntiMalware)
Zemana AntiMalware Premium & Free
Zemana Mobile Security Premium & Free

Last edited:

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
I'm running ZAL along with Mbam since the combining of ZAL & ZAM - Anyone else running it with Mbam Pro & any issues? I'm thinking of not running Mbam in real time & just using ZAL along with ESET SS but was going to hang on a few weeks until ZAL is reasonably bug free?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.