Assigned Zemana Anti-Keylogger v2 a replacement for Zemana AntiMalware?

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wordward

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
A small bug that I noticed : Windows 10 hourglass appears and disappears every sec. near the mouse pointer. Probably a loop in the processes, but not really a problem.
I noticed this just now and wondered why it was happening. Thanks for the info. I'd like to think I'd put it together sooner or later though. lol
I guess it can be reported. Zemana is pretty fast at fixing things with new updates.

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
A small bug that I noticed : Windows 10 hourglass appears and disappears every sec. near the mouse pointer. Probably a loop in the processes, but not really a problem.
I also reported that.
The culprit is the ID Theft Protection. Turn that off, and that bug won't appear.

Edit: Confirmed by Support, and it advised to disable ID Theft Protection for the time being. The next version will have the fix.

Last edited:

rpsgc

Level 1
Verified
Feb 6, 2014
I'm running ZAL along with Mbam since the combining of ZAL & ZAM - Anyone else running it with Mbam Pro & any issues? I'm thinking of not running Mbam in real time & just using ZAL along with ESET SS but was going to hang on a few weeks until ZAL is reasonably bug free?

I'm also using MBAM Premium (and now ZAL). Considering ZAL now includes ZAM, it seems overkill to have both ZAL and MBAM running real-time protection.

Can you disable the anti-malware portion of ZAL?

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
With Zemana protection (+ if you activate Pandora technology that I highly recommend) you do not need MalwareBytes at all, it will just consume your resources for nothing :)

I would personally trust Zemana to run itself without antivirus, but I still keep ESET just to be there. Zemana cannot block malicious webpages, but antivirus does it.

uninfected1

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2016
@TwinHeadedEagle, is there a problem with connection? it says no internet, cant cannect to the zemana network..
I've been experiencing ZAL connectivity problems too as I mentioned on the Zemana AntiLogger Premium - Lifeteime Licence thread yesterday. Zemana have informed me that they are aware of this and it will be improved in future releases.

JB007

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
The typing issue is fixed:)
Typing issueCapture.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.