Assigned Zemana anti-logger free, restart issue w10

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magusxd

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 17, 2016
Hi, guys i have a slightly annoying problem related to zemana antilogger free, whenever i choose to restart my windows 10 machine will send me to this prompt
choose-option.jpg

uninstalling zemana will fix this and my pc will restart normally, also tried zemana anti-logger trial version and i have the same problem, next i installed zemana ak free on a laptop with windows 10 and again same problem ... Can't find any information on the net and since so many people use zemana im the only one plagued by this issue ? Any thoughts ?

ps. windows 10 version is 10586.104

D

Deleted Member 333v73x

@Magusxd That is very strange, try excluding Zemana from other security products and exclude other security products from Zemana. This thread should be here: Troubleshooting Software - Questions and Help! Contact Zemana support: Support For AntiLogger Free or PM Zemana Staff here on MalwareTips: @TwinHeadedEagle and @iIda15 :)

Other options:
  • Update your PC fully through Windows Update, DO NOT use any other clients as they may cause problems.

1.) Any applications I tell you to use (if any) are 100% safe - by following my instructions, it it completely at your own risk!

2.) Download CCleaner from this link which is the official website: http://download.piriform.com/ccsetup513.exe
3.) Run CCleaner:
Press the
ccl-any-png.80728
button and let it analyse your PC.
After it has analysed your PC press the
ccl-cln-png.80729
button and let it finish.

4.) Restart your PC and see if there are any more problems :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Magusxd

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 17, 2016
Already done that, im using ccleaner with ccenchancer ... windows are up to date, run sfc /scannow no errors, issue presists... on the laptop i don't even have any security products nothing to collide with zemana ...

edit: i will contact their support hope to get an answer soon

Magusxd

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 17, 2016
So i got a response back and they confirm the issue they say they will fix it... so many people use zemana and haven't notice this ? i believe it was present for months!!!

iIda15

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Aug 10, 2015
So i got a response back and they confirm the issue they say they will fix it... so many people use zemana and haven't notice this ? i believe it was present for months!!!
-We are working on fixing it. You will get informed once fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.