Assigned Zemana Anti-Logger - Windows 10 Search Not Working

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Petru

Thread author
Aug 9, 2016
Hope someone from Zemana can assist with this issue.

It looks like since I have updated the latest "Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3176929)" Zemana seems to be stopping me from typing into the Windows 10 Start Search Bar.

Seems like everything else is okay currently.

Can you please release a fix for this?

Thank You.

Reactions: DardiM

Technozz

Level 2
Verified
Jul 24, 2015
I have this problems too, currently i set zemana antilogger as on demand scanner only, just wait next update for fix this :)

Azure

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 23, 2014
I can confirm this. If you enable ZAL ID theft module, Windows search doesn't work.

LahiruRajinda

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jul 6, 2015
Submitted a report on this yesterday. Awaiting reply from Zemana.
Got this reply:

Dear User,

Thank you for your feedback.

I have confirmed your issue and it will be fixed in next releases. Please disable the ID Theft protection feature from the setting of your AntiLogger until a new build is released. This will solve the issue.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
Armagan Tugsal
QA/Support Engineer

DJ Panda

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 30, 2015
Huh cool! I had been having this issue but never thought it was Zemana doing it. :)

rpsgc

Level 1
Verified
Feb 6, 2014
Can confirm, same issue here. Disabling ID theft protection fixes the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.