Assigned Zemana Anti Malware 3.0 Coming in the next few months...

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew999

Level 24
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
I messaged Zemana support and said:
1538194658699.png

Now they sent a email and replied with the following:
1538194719292.png

D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

I don't expect anything from them anymore, users should show support with their wallet. I shouldn't have wasted my time translating their soft. Where is Zemana AntiMalware Ultimate? Oh right.. it never came out and never will be, that project fell apart. They just pretend they are doing something in their basement to not lose more users and troll post on FB years old reviews showing how good ZAM is and dogs riding on skateboards promoting Zemana. Sad.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

Zemana can't admit they were having rough times and employees leaving. They are exactly 2 years behind in development of their software, whatever they will come up with in v3 it's not gonna be anything revolutionary, just copying from others.

Quassar

Level 12
Verified
Well-known
Feb 10, 2012
davisd said:
I shouldn't have wasted my time translating their soft.
Yes you wasted a lot time to translate thier soft so much text in thier slim window ^^

What i can say when i had to translate easeus backup when he send me 12 paper a4 in notepad around ^^while you cry about few verbs ^^

Quassar

Level 12
Verified
Well-known
Feb 10, 2012
I mean overall time spent with them, I was actually very hyped and trusted them. Learned from my mistakes.
Yea you have some right imo from thier all products since company exisit this soft worked and still work very well, with cleaning system work better then even old school hitman pro.

The biggest crap was thier old Zemana AntiLogger 1.x

uninfected1

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2016
Yea you have some right imo from thier all products since company exisit this soft worked and still work very well, with cleaning system work better then even old school hitman pro.

The biggest crap was thier old Zemana AntiLogger 1.x
Regardless of whether or not you think their products need to be updated (I personally think it is long overdue), the fact is Zemana have promised many times for a long time that they would be updated but they haven't been (@Andrew999 gives us a good example of this here but there are many others mentioned in various threads on MT), and they keep on making these promises and failing to do so.

They are now even resorting to ridiculous claims that ZAL is better than all other antiviruses and is all you need:
Can I only use Zemana AntiLogger like an AV? - Zemana Helpdesk

Their products and their business model were once class leading, but not any more. At the very least they have proven time and again over the past year that they can't be trusted.

E

Eddie Morra

They are now even resorting to ridiculous claims that ZAL is better than all other antiviruses and is all you need:
Can I only use Zemana AntiLogger like an AV? - Zemana Helpdesk
Yes you can use Zemana AntiLogger only, it will be sufficient as with its on execute real time protection features, it makes sure you are protected before the infection takes place. Plus it adds additional layers of security. Also our Zemana AntiLogger works better than other AV available in the market.

Zemana should make a new article over there about awful English communication skills, because the extract in the above looks like it was written by a kid.

Quassar

Level 12
Verified
Well-known
Feb 10, 2012
Yes you have right about company... about their politic side. But mostly i ignore all company trash talk / marketing bulk and just
just testing product which they offer.... i from product require result in practice not on paper..

I see more offen bulk talk in Kaspersky and ESET with thier kinder bundle security layers. Where in practice mosty everyhting still circle around AV and nothing more... like placebo security.

that why i have custom build specific layer by specific producent whos rly work on this module/soft while other produces mostly "internet security" try to show they have it also even if it no work.. lulz

uninfected1

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2016
Modern developers such as Dan and Andreas have shown how things should be done, interacting with users and responding quickly to their feedback to produce constantly evolving and improving products. Zemana's approach of disingenuous spin based on exaggeration and ages old reviews whilst allowing their products to wither away is light years away from this.

Quassar

Level 12
Verified
Well-known
Feb 10, 2012
Zemana used to be a top company at one point for products, how the once mighty have now fallen. All I use for their products now is their Anti Malware.

~LDogg
Me too i use only this which really working..

Some products/software with time gonna be worst some gonna be better..... i try choice/use this which rly work on present time.

Good example is also Emsisoft which was good but is not anymore... Zeman make a lot craps and forgotten promises, thier products just was worth to use it. But now they positive surprised me and make real good cloud scanner which i can offer on present time from clean heart.

Reactions: Songoku
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.