Assigned Zemana Anti Malware 3.0 Coming in the next few months...

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboMan

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
I thought that the lack of recent upgrades was a problem, but as someone here said to me (I can't remember who), the program seems to work well anyway.
Surely a new version would be welcomed and appreciated.
I find it a very efficient on-demand scanner. That's it. As for real time protection, I don't find it "useful" not even as complementary software.

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
Mm...almost a month , you guys think Zemana will follow their promise ?

Or maybe will keep telling their customer " the update will be release in next month " ?

:sneaky:

Last edited:
D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

Something will be released before 2019., that was like a promise from them, if they again fk up, screw them. If people keep forgiving, they as a company ain't gonna change, since they would know that users will return anyway..

Andrew999

Level 24
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
Somehow I believe them!
From my personal experience I know that it takes time to create something good. Zemana saved my PC couple of time in the past. I want to give them a chance to do that again!
Well, they did do an update on the Mobile app last week I think, so they will in my opinion get something done.

New Zemana Mobile Antivirus.

- It now supports Android 8.0+ platforms
- An advanced real-time scanner
- We made your billing process much easier
- We resolved minor bug issues to give you a better user experience

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
Zemana saved my PC couple of time in the past. I want to give them a chance to do that again!

If those senior engineer still working in Zemana and didn't resignation , i think i will keep my faith ,
but after those senior engineer left Zemana ?

I am not so sure for now .

Well, they did do an update on the Mobile app last week I think, so they will in my opinion get something done.

New Zemana Mobile Antivirus.

- It now supports Android 8.0+ platforms
- An advanced real-time scanner
- We made your billing process much easier
- We resolved minor bug issues to give you a better user experience

I had install their Mobile AntiVirus for a year ,
to be honest , i didn't feel any big change on new version ,
such as UI、scan speed are all same , and there is no new function ,
maybe those change isn't user can easy to feel .

E

Eddie Morra

CVE-2018-6593 was to do with a Zemana driver IIRC. Was it even patched?

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
I don't they'll release anything. All major updates for sigs seems to be cloud based.

~LDogg

Reactions: Andrew999
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.