App Review Zemana Anti-Malware Free 2.20.2.905 - (Test)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Y

yigido

Sorry but I did not like the reivew. There is no point for such test. You can compare "free malware scanners" while cleaning a heavily infected PC. It is better to see how Zemana Free performs.
Run some samples adwares, trojans, worms etc. then restart PC, then start the video. Show people how PC heavily infected and then run ZAM Free to clean PC. Then show people how ZAM cleans the PC.. I hope you got my point.
You can add your voice into videos, some explaining about features will be good ;)
Thanks

JM Safe

Level 39
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
Sorry but I did not like the reivew. There is no point for such test. You can compare "free malware scanners" while cleaning a heavily infected PC. It is better to see how Zemana Free performs.
Run some samples adwares, trojans, worms etc. then restart PC, then start the video. Show people how PC heavily infected and then run ZAM Free to clean PC. Then show people how ZAM cleans the PC.. I hope you got my point.
You can add your voice into videos, some explaining about features will be good ;)
Thanks
Thanks for your opinion, but I'm not the author of the video.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.