Expired Zemana Anti-Malware Premium 90 days

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

brambedkar59

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Everyone deserves to be protected from #WannaCry Ransomware.

To prove that we care today we give FREE UPGRADES TO EVERYONE TO OUR PREMIUM VERSION!

Share the news with your friends!

Zemana | Anti-Malware : WanaCry Protection

It's my first time adding a thread in this section, i apologize for any mistakes.

With regards
Rockstarrocks

GonzitoVir

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2017
I discovered this offer around an hour ago BUT as I wasn't getting my key I decided to do a Google search and see what other users had to say.
It seems that only you have informed about this promotion that is just for 24 hours I guess.
As instruted in the email, I have subscribed to Zemana newsletter and shared the news via Twitter but haven't got the serial yet.

brambedkar59

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
It seems that only you have informed about this promotion that is just for 24 hours I guess.
Where does it say about 24 hrs?
PS I too haven't got the licence key. Looks like their servers are busy.

GonzitoVir

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2017
Where does it say about 24 hrs?
PS I too haven't got the licence key. Looks like their servers are busy.

Something funny happened today. I installed Zemana Antimalware for the first time and immediately adviced me that my "License has expired" :D
and I'm unable to use it. I can't even do any type of scanning... well, I noticed that at the bottom of the UI, was a message in red color:
"Everyone deserves protection from Wannacry Ransomware so ONLY FOR TODAY WE GIVE FREE UPGRADES. Get it now!"
So, that's why I think it is working just for 24 hours.

p.s. BTW, I still haven't got my license key...

GonzitoVir

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2017
There is nothing about this on their website site though. Also on their FB page they just posted the link about 1/2 hrs before I posted it here.
Imagine if they let the whole world know about this "Only for Today" offer... their servers would be even more busier than they are at this moment.
I will inform when my license key arrives... I hope it doesn't take too long.

GonzitoVir

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2017
FLoBipj.jpg

Reactions: brambedkar59

kamla5abi

Level 4
Verified
May 15, 2017
hmm I will do this, to see if it will really send or not.
In the email you get from zemana, it says max 30min delay before you get email from them with code
but i dont see on the website where it says the code you get is only for 90day extended trial?

GonzitoVir

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2017
In the email you get from zemana, it says max 30min delay before you get email from them with code
but i dont see on the website where it says the code you get is only for 90day extended trial?
I haven't got the license yet... and yes you're right, I can't see that the offer is for only 90 days either. I hope is for 1 year ;)

brambedkar59

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
I checked some user's comments on their FB page, that's where they asked gor how many days the licence is worth and some users replied with 90 days. So...

I'll try this because we use this as mandatory for 2nd opinion scan and not because I trust this.
Trust what?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: GonzitoVir

GonzitoVir

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2017
No reply to their FB page post too.
I suffered for months (years?) of overheating and my laptop freezed several seconds many times a day.
I was using Emsisoft at that time, but my license expired and decided to try Sophos. Sophos detected some software installers with adware in them, but Zemana antimalware caught some suspicious and dangerous registry entries and a couple more adware installers. After rebooting my laptop started to work better.
I like Sophos because it's running smooth at this moment and the layers of protection are great (hitman pro), but Zemana really detected more malware that was directly affecting my laptop's performance. If I don't get the free license I will buy one in the near future anyway. Btw, I supported Zemana Antilogger for like 5 or 6 years buying licenses and performed very well catching a webcam hijacker years ago.

Winter Soldier

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
I got a lifetime license for ZAL because I was a beta tester.
In my opinion it is a good product if you can handle the FPs, but I appreciated their philosophy: they often offer a giveaway and I think they have a good customer service.
Of course every product has room for improvements, a good roadmap I think.

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
I got a lifetime license for ZAL because I was a beta tester.
In my opinion it is a good product if you can handle the FPs, but I appreciated their philosophy: they often offer a giveaway and I think they have a good customer service.
Of course every product has room for improvements, a good roadmap I think.
I got the same lifetime license as well and like ZAL as a product. ;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.