App Review Zemana Anti-Malware Review

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

@MWNu72 SuperAntiSpyware is ancient and is not comparable with Zemana in protection/detection capabilities. SuperAntiSpyware was good in the past when Zemana as a company wasn't even known widely. Zemana shouldn't have been the case for your PC to act weird. I also can't wait for the Ultimate version to be released for the Home users. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

GonzitoVir

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2017
@MWNu72 SuperAntiSpyware is ancient and is not comparable with Zemana in protection/detection capabilities. SuperAntiSpyware was good in the past when Zemana as a company wasn't even known widely. Zemana shouldn't have been the case for your PC to act weird. I also can't wait for the Ultimate version to be released for the Home users. :)
10 years ago SuperAntiSpyware helped me to clean the laptop of one co-worker. Did a very good job and I even purchased a one year key. But I agree, SuperAntiSpyware has not evolved and doesn't compare to Zemana.
At this moment ZAL and Dr.Web are doing a very good job in my laptop.

GonzitoVir

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2017
I like and trust DrWeb alot myself and always have since I first Discovered them in around 05 I believe.
I love DrWebs genuine generic unpackers and their unique Heuristics.
I agree With Your statement regarding SAS vs ZAM.
Has anyone at MWT tried to run DrWeb and Emsisoft together as resident?
If possible without too much lag, that sounds like a truly safe combination indeed! :D

Hi. I'm liking Dr.Web too! a little false positives here and there but its a solid product. Light and I appreciate that proprietary anti-virus technologies that you mention.
DrWeb plus Emsisoft? I'm not sure... maybe some lag as they both have behavioral checkers and such. I hope someone has tried that combination and let us know ;)
I was an Emsisoft user for around 9 years but a fileless malware that Emsisoft couldn't catch was badly affecting my laptop. Zemana Antimalware catched it and cleaned my system (Panda, Kaspersky, Trend and some others couldn't catch that fileless malware). Since then I purchased a key for ZAL and recently found a very good discount for Dr.Web and I've been trying it with good results.

ispx

Level 13
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2017
If I will ever consider Zemana again, will be the day that they combine
AntiMalware, AntiLogger and Ultimate into One Consistent Product

not happening anytime soon in the near distant future.

@MWNu72 SuperAntiSpyware is ancient and is not comparable with Zemana in protection/detection capabilities. SuperAntiSpyware was good in the past when Zemana as a company wasn't even known widely.
But I agree, SuperAntiSpyware has not evolved and doesn't compare to Zemana

superantispyware used to be good enough to give malwarebytes a run for its money but not any more. definitely aint no match for zemana.

Has anyone at MWT tried to run DrWeb and Emsisoft together as resident?

i could be wrong but i don't think they will walk hand-in-hand.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.