Assigned Zemana AntiLogger 1.9.3.251 Released

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.
Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenaloyal

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Aug 6, 2012
Zemana rolled out a new update for their AntiLogger utility, which is designed to prevent keyloggers of any kind from recording the activity on your computer.

The new version is Zemana AntiLogger 1.9.3.251 and it integrates repairs targeting the stability of IntelliGuard warning system (cloud-based). The developer also worked on fixing incorrect text on protection page.

Less significant modifications available in this release of Zemana AntiLogger refer to updating Japanese and Turkish language files.

Users should receive the new update this week but you can also download the fresh version and install it over the previous one.

The efficiency of Zemana AntiLoggers in the fight against keylogging threats relies on behavior analysis. This makes it a worthy ally, capable of terminating the activity of complex malware seeking to seep out private information from your computer.

Source : http://news.softpedia.com/news/Zemana-AntiLogger-1-9-3-251-Released-312216.shtml

3link9

Level 5
Verified
Oct 22, 2011
I can't wait to give the Final version of the free version when its released a test run, Thats if I find samples of keyloggers which I have yet to find....

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Whereas Free is v1.2.x, the Paid is v1.9.x - Not a good job on the version labelling.

arsenaloyal

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Aug 6, 2012
still cannot do what the free version of anti-logger can :p

System-Wide Keylogger Protection

Encrypts keystrokes deep in your computer. Even if stolen, your information is illegible. is still exclusive to keylogger free.

IONx64

Level 1
Verified
May 29, 2014
Hello friend,

My Zemana is ending about a 6 days and can anyone help me to give a key to renew it?

Thanks in advanced.

D

Deleted member 178

i guess since they are stuck at v1.9 , it is not yet fully x64 capable

Reactions: Moose
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.