Assigned Zemana AntiLogger 2.0

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Alpha

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013
Zemana AntiLogger 2.0 beta is basically ZAM with ID Theft Protection.
Some Screenshots:
iHUGB9D.png
e8OUjVk.png

Mtks0DP.png

xxwDNo4.png

dazR4Jr.png

erGyyK8.png

wRIyGC8.png

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Yes. I checked on my program files folders, and Zemana Antimalware was still there. Executing the ZAM.exe there launches the new ZAL 2.0
I kept it simple seeing this is a beta and Uninstalled ZAM first then Installed Beta Antilogger 2.2 and it updated it's data base and is purring nicely. Quick scan took 1min 30sec Impressive
I want to test this with the current ZAM for data usage and see if any changes were made to data usage or not
Good god I have to update my config again ggrrr, I feel as though I am spamming my own Config lol

Last edited:

uninfected1

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2016
Really appreciated @Mops21 and many thanks for the heads up regarding the free lifetime license @Azure Phoenix. Does it include things like screen capture protection. financial malware protection and IntelliGuard as in the stable AntiLogger version?

PS - not much consolation to those who already had ZAM installed but ZAL installed here quickly with no problems.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.