Assigned Zemana AntiLogger 2.0

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LabZero

Unfortunately, ZAL installation under Shadow Defender is failed with system crash and forced shutdown.
So I followed your suggestion: uninstalled ZAM, deleted the remaining folders and installed ZAL.
Everything is good now :)

Cattura.PNG

King Alpha

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013
R

Ray Redbad

whenever I choose to run ZAM, ZAL starts up. I've also noticed that both programs are using the same exe name; ZAM.exe.
Yes. That's exactly how it works. A Wilders member reported the same thing.

And another commented that ZAL is "ZAM Plus" and the previous Pro v1.9 a "completely different animal." I would agree.

There was an amusing reference to ZAMAL or ZALAM for the acronym...

Stas

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Feb 21, 2015
Tested Zemana AL 2.0 unlicensed and like I thought can't do free malware scan and clean so whoever miss lifetime license giveaway will still need Zemana AM to do on-demand malware scan and clean. Activated & tested with Zemana's own Key-Logger ScreenLogger WebcamLogger ClipBoardLogger test programs all failed. I'll stick with ZAM & ZAL v1.9.3 until i see improvements.

Last edited:

Myriad

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
May 22, 2016
ZAM , ZAL ????

IMO they REALLY should have looked at naming these products more carefully.

There's much confusion on this forum and elsewhere , especially with the release of Zemana AL 2.0

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
Hello:

I bought a ZAM 2 year licence a few weeks back then just after bought ZAL 1.x - So was a bit miffed when it became obvious that they had merged? I contacted support & they gave me an extra year or so on my ZAL licence which was decent of them. Since then of course there has been the free lifetime licenses available which I have obtained. One thing about Zamada is the amazing speed of their support, best I've ever used, & I love ZAL. They do need to make it clear on the main site what is happening though & if the ZAL/ZAM merger is a permanent feature folk need to know?

Viper007

Level 3
Verified
May 27, 2014
Looks nice them merging them zam and zal together, hope we can get some more advanced settings later on as antilogger had them. Just have the same issue with zal failing its own test and spyshelter tests needs improvements still as when i tried it a year ago it failed then to.

Elpibe

Level 3
Verified
Sep 26, 2015
I try Zemana with the SpyShelter anti test (a keylogger tool). Zemana detected the "virus" but after allow it, the only good thing is that keystroke were encrypted, but in Screen capturing test, Clipboard capturing test, System protection test (registry changes) Zemana didnt do anything (Sound and webcam i couldnt test it). In their page if u go to Zemana anti logger it says it protect all the things i try before, but in this beta program it doesnt.

med_tn

Nov 13, 2013
why when installing ZAL 2 i have blue screen of death?
i desinstall ZAL 2 and i install ZAL 1.9.3.602 with a licence for life :):):)
and also i install Zemana AntiMalware 2.21.2.278 with a licence for life :):):)
after that the problem of blue screen of death is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.