Assigned Zemana AntiLogger 2.0

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adnage19

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Sep 22, 2016

StriderHunterX

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 10, 2015
@adnage19

After Windows finishes booting up,I do get a bit of slowdown.Both my CPU and Disk processes max out at %100 for quite a while....

After 5 minutes or so,it normalizes on it's own.I ended the ZAM service a few times before and usage percentage dropped to acceptable levels....

*Note:My PC is a bit old and running 32bit version OS.

Last edited:

Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
@adnage19

After Windows finishes booting up,I do get a bit of slowdown.Both my CPU and Disk processes max out at %100 for quite a while....

After 5 minutes or so,it normalizes on it's own.I ended the ZAM service a few times before and usage percentage dropped to acceptable levels....

*Note:My PC is a bit old and running 32bit version OS.
did you try to disable/uncheck zemana scheduled scanning on startup?

Wordward

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
Anyone occasionally losing their Internet connection after last program update? All my other devices are connected and running OK on my home network, except my laptop with ZAL running in real time. When it loses connection, it won't reconnect and needs to be rebooted and then it's fine again. I just now shut down ZAL and rebooted with non of its services running to see if it happens again. Thanks.

Wordward

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
Anyone occasionally losing their Internet connection after last program update? All my other devices are connected and running OK on my home network, except my laptop with ZAL running in real time. When it loses connection, it won't reconnect and needs to be rebooted and then it's fine again. I just now shut down ZAL and rebooted with non of its services running to see if it happens again. Thanks.
Fixed. Changed router settings—channel and channel frequency. Laptop and ZAL running great.

Last edited:
Reactions: XhenEd

Lord Ami

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 14, 2014
Zemana - AntiMalware and AntiLogger Protection

Zemana AntiMalware 2.70.1.118 Beta
Friday, December 9, 2016 4:31 PM
  • Improved CLI.
  • Improved feedback system.
  • Fixed false detection related to hosts file.
  • Fixed false detection related opera shortcut file.
  • Fixed an issue in multi-lingual module.
  • Added new hijack locations for scanning.
  • Added supervisor password feature (Only applies to ZAL)
  • Small GUI improvements.
  • Many other small improvements and fixes.

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Latest versions are not shared via automatic updates immediately. Usually automatic updates are scheduled within a week.

We have two update types:
1. Optional updates: In this type, the update is released but it is not required to install it since it doesn't contain any major improvements which would increase the protection level of user. So it is up to user to decide. You will see an alert in the upper part of main page and it is up to you to update the product.
2. Forced updates: After optional updates are released, a final Forced Update is pushed to the community. The time window for this process is generally 1 week.

So, optional updates do not put any of our users at risk since they are "optional" and they have minor improvements but once major improvements are in place, these updates are pushed immediately to community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.