Expired Zemana AntiLogger (380 Day license) (Different from other giveaway)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

kamla5abi

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
May 15, 2017
I posted this information in other ZAL giveaway thread, but thought that thread might be sent to expired section since i find that license key given for giveaway doesn't work for me and might be dead now...

There is no promotion website, i just happened to figure out this key worked. Will post original message below.

Hey Guys,

i read in ZAM thread someone posted 380 day giveaway license key for ZAM...
So, i try to put in ZAM-GIVEAWAY ----> Says this key is for a different product (expected lol :()

Then I had idea to try key ZAL-GIVEAWAY ----> it works! :eek::D:cool:
gives you 380 day activation ;)
i dont know if there is activation limit or not, so activate soon :)

Cheers :)

Hope this helps some people here to activate if you don't have ZAL yet (or want to upgrade from previously posted ZAM 90day giveaway license to this 380 day ZAL giveaway license :) since i understand ZAL = ZAM + anti-keylogger)

Last edited:

generalwu

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2016
@kamla5abi Really so is ZAL is better than ZAM? Then what makes their Zemana Ultimate?

Confused. :confused:

Is it any good to run both ZAM & ZAL together? I still have the ZAM from the last giveaway.

Thanks.

Yuriel

Level 1
Verified
Dec 1, 2016
Here Another, but only Zemana Antimalware

2017-05-21_2041.png

Zemana AntiMalware Premium - бесплатная лицензия - Новости и Обзоры

Licence Key :

ZAM-GIVEAWAY

SumG

Level 2
Verified
Apr 26, 2017
Zemana AntiLogger - a free license

Free license Zemana AntiLogger
To obtain a free license Zemana AntiLogger, follow these steps:

1. Download v.2 AntiLogger Zemana (5.5 MB Download now), install on your computer and activate a license.

Supported OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP 32 | 64-bit

2. Install the application on your computer and activate the following licenses:

ZAL-GIVEAWAY
terms of an offer

The license for 380 days.
For home (personal) use
You get free updates for the entire duration of the license
No free technical support

Info: Zemana AntiLogger - бесплатная лицензия - Новости и Обзоры

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.