On Sale! Zemana Antilogger at 60% off (US $12) through 3.17.17

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
Zemana AntiLogger - Access Restriction Software - 60% off PC
When you're performing financial transactions online, you may think that you're safe. After all, your bank's website touts itself as a secure site which encrypts your info. What you don't know -- and what could most definitely hurt you -- is that this protection only extends to information as it is in transit from your PC to the site. Malware authors easily circumvent this by secretly installing programs that harvest your username, password, and other credentials at the moment you enter them with the keyboard and before the site has a chance to encrypt it!

Zemana AntiLogger is specifically designed to thwart malware attacks on your sensitive financial transactions! Unlike other programs, which rely on updated virus signatures to identify and block threats, Zemana AntiLogger proactively looks for suspicious activity, shutting down keyloggers, SSL banker trojans, spyware, and other malware before they have a chance to steal your data. Plus, since Zemana AntiLogger doesn't rely on virus signatures or file scanning, it won't bog down your computer like other programs do.

Zemana AntiLogger deals a blow right to the heart of most malware programs - malicious monitoring. With malicious monitoring, malware sits and waits quietly for you to copy sensitive data to the Windows clipboard, enter your password into a website with your keyboard - some malware programs can even turn on your webcam and WATCH YOU. These malware infections can run deep, infecting your system's memory, your Windows registry, and other sensitive areas. But with Zemana AntiLogger, you don't have to worry about these threats at all!

Today's sophisticated malware threats log passwords in clear texts from SSL container before they get encrypted. SSL banker trojans use SSL sniffing technology and they capture passwords even if the passwords are entered from USB tokens or RoboForm like programs without keyboard or virtual keyboard. Zemana AntiLogger's unique SSL Protection Technology is the first and only solution to today's flood of SSL banker trojans that are targeting ordinary consumers' banking and financial transactions.

Protect yourself against the next generation of malware with Zemana AntiLogger - always updated, and always on the watch.

After you purchase Zemana AntiLogger, it may be used for 12 months.

Zemana - Best Anti-Keylogger Software and Identity Theft Protection

oHUCX3.png

Zemana AntiLogger - Access Restriction Software - 60% off PC
  • Surf anywhere and download anything -- worry free!
  • Do your online banking with peace of mind.
  • Increase your PCs level of protection.
  • Defend against hackers.
  • Protect against keyloggers.
  • Guard against screen grabbers.
  • Ransomware Protection.
  • Browser Cleanup
  • Cloud Scanning
  • Pandora Sandbox
  • Real Time Protection
  • You can download and install a free trial of this software before purchasing
  • Download available for: Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or higher (32bit and 64bit), Microsoft Windows Vista (32bit and 64bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (32bit and 64bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32bit and 64bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32bit and 64bit)
  • After you purchase Zemana AntiLogger it may be used for 12 months and will not function after that unless you renew your subscription.
  • Zemana AntiLogger is licensed per computer, and not per user.
  • Each license allows installation on 1 computer.
  • Transfer of a license to another owned computer is allowed.
  • Online license activation is required with a hardware footprint, and 1 installation per footprint. what's this?
  • This promotion cannot be used to upgrade or extend an existing license.
  • You can install/register the software at any time.
  • License can be used for Commercial and Personal use.
  • Upgrades to future versions of the software will be free for 12 months. For versions after that, upgrades will require additional payment, which will be discounted by 25%.
  • Support is provided for 12 months after your purchase.
  • 14 days return policy.
  • Your discount coupon code will be applied to your purchase when you click the 'Buy Now' button.
  • BitsDuJour downloads use a discount coupon code that comes direct from the software vendor, so you'll always get the latest version of the software app sold under the same terms as a regular sale, just at a great promotional price.
  • Prices do not necessarily include taxes, which will vary by country.
For more information, see these PDFs on Zemana Antilogger and on Zemana AntiMalware, whicgh is included in Zemana Antilogger.
http://dl9.zemana.com/Website_Media/Zemana AntiLogger brochure_2016.pdf?_ga=1.184692777.1053522038.1489780133
http://dl9.zemana.com/Website_Media/Zemana AntiMalware Brochure.pdf?_ga=1.248708103.1053522038.1489780133

Last edited by a moderator:

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
Thank you for your share , but what i see from this website , AntiLogger only for 30% OFF , not 60% . (20.99 USD$)
Maybe because my IP or area reason ?
I am from Asia,Taiwan .

By the way , i found a place can buy Zemana AntiMalware with 93% OFF ,
I try to Post it on MalwareTips , but no idea why my post always disappear in few second .
Is that because i am new member ? anyway , it's ok :p

Last edited:
Reactions: conceptualclarity

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
Thank you for your share , but what i see from this website , AntiLogger only for 30% OFF , not 60% . (20.99 USD$)

It's because that sale is over. BitsDuJour is a good place to check out if you are of a mind to buy some shareware. 30% off beats full price.

I try to Post it on MalwareTips , but no idea why my post always disappear in few second .

If you look at the Giveaways, Promotions and Contests forum, there are sticky threads, including one with giveaway sites approved for posting by Malware Tips. Maybe the site you were trying to link to was an unapproved site?

Reactions: KevinYu0504

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
It's because that sale is over. BitsDuJour is a good place to check out if you are of a mind to buy some shareware. 30% off beats full price.

If you look at the Giveaways, Promotions and Contests forum, there are sticky threads, including one with giveaway sites approved for posting by Malware Tips. Maybe the site you were trying to link to was an unapproved site?

Hi , i do apology for my basic English , hope you don't mind .

Thanks for your explanation , seem i miss the discount :(

And about the website , i do not sure did i make any mistake ?
i am sure the website is official of Zemana's store ,
But before guide and enter the official store , the link is from a store name call " topwaresale.com "

I just try to post those discount link right here few hours ago , but seem be delete again ,
No idea why MalwareTips do not allow me to post it .

There is a legal way to get 93% OFF for Zemana Antimalware ,
by those link i can't post right here , you can get :
Zemana AntiMalware Premium 1 PC 3 Years (68% OFF) $12.95
Zemana AntiMalware Premium 3 PC 3 Years (68% OFF) $19.95
Zemana AntiMalware Premium 5 PC 3 Years (68% OFF) $32.95

and interesting places are here , we still can use the Coupon to discount those price already 68% OFF ,
and now you will get 68% OFF and 50% OFF again .

So the price for Zemana AntiMalware Premium 1 PC 3 Years ,
now become to 68 OFF + 50 % OFF = $6.47 USD (3 Years)

But i just can't post any link here , if i do , system will delete it very soon ,
and no one can see it .

That is quite strange o_O

Hi , i do apology for my basic English , hope you don't mind .

Thanks for your explanation , seem i miss the discount :(

And about the website , i do not sure did i make any mistake ?
i am sure the website is official of Zemana's store ,
But before guide and enter the official store , the link is from a store name call " topwaresale.com "

I just try to post those discount link right here few hours ago , but seem be delete again ,
No idea why MalwareTips do not allow me to post it .

There is a legal way to get 93% OFF for Zemana Antimalware ,
by those link i can't post right here , you can get :
Zemana AntiMalware Premium 1 PC 3 Years (68% OFF) $12.95
Zemana AntiMalware Premium 3 PC 3 Years (68% OFF) $19.95
Zemana AntiMalware Premium 5 PC 3 Years (68% OFF) $32.95

and interesting places are here , we still can use the Coupon to discount those price already 68% OFF ,
and now you will get 68% OFF and 50% OFF again .

So the price for Zemana AntiMalware Premium 1 PC 3 Years ,
now become to 68 OFF + 50 % OFF = $6.47 USD (3 Years)

But i just can't post any link here , if i do , system will delete it very soon ,
and no one can see it .

That is quite strange o_O

If site staff keeps deleting the topwaresale.com link then it means that it is considered untrustworthy or to be a scam site.

Reactions: frogboy

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
If site staff keeps deleting the topwaresale.com link then it means that it is considered untrustworthy or to be a scam site.

Thx for reply , but i triple check that website , seem ok no problem with it .
and most important is , the link will direct lead you to Zemana official store ,
So should be no problem ..... right ?

But if MalwareTips can't allow it , i will follow the rules here .

larry goes to church

Level 3
Verified
Mar 10, 2017
Maybe because my IP or area reason ?
I am from Asia,Taiwan .

Nah, I'm seeing 30% as well.

Still 20$ is a pretty solid deal

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
Nah, I'm seeing 30% as well.

Still 20$ is a pretty solid deal

I agree .

But i feel confused right now , because i find a place can buy Zemana AntiMalware by 68 % OFF ,
than use coupon code for 50% OFF again , AntiMalware 1PC for 3 years only $6.47 USD ! :eek:

But i perhaps like AntiLogger more ,
and also my Zemana giveaway 180days License still valid ,
so i will keep waiting until my giveaway License to end , and looking for a good discount for AntiLogger . :cool:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.