Expired Zemana AntiLogger Premium (1 year license) One-Day Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
Zemana AntiLogger - Identity Theft Prevention at its Best

How Can Financial Malware Harm you?

• Obtain your credentials (usernames, passwords and credit card details)
  • Empty out your bank account
  • Authorize payments in your name
Sounds dangerous?
Don't Worry, We Got You Covered.

Zemana AntiLogger is a powerful, efficient, and user friendly app that keeps track of who is doing what on your PC. It monitors your PC against the bad guys and prevents any kind of attempts to record or steal your private data and blocks any kind of suspicious activity.

All of the advanced features below are included in your Zemana AntiLogger

Secure SSL
Makes it possible that your credit card numbers, social security numbers, and login credentials are transmitted securely leaving attackers power-less.

Keystroke Logging Protection
Zemana AntiLogger allows you to camouflage your daily online activities-shopping, calling, texting, online banking and more, so intruders can never get a pick into it.

Ransomware Protection
Do you want to see your data encrypted with ransomware? Definitely no. Use the best ransomware protection in the market as according to MRG Effitas (report here) and build your defense system.

Browser Cleanup
Gets rid of annoying browser add-on's; adware, unwanted apps and tool bars that you don't even know how they appeared there.

Cloud Scanning
Lightweight and efficient online service that detects malicious files and hidden processes that may be sneaking on your PC.

Pandora Sandbox
Each unknown file will be analyzed carefully in the cloud with Pandora Technology before they execute on your PC so any zero-day malware is power-less here!

Real Time Protection
Works continuously in the background blocking infections before they reach your PC in real time.

Supported Operating Systems
  • Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or higher (32bit and 64bit)
  • Microsoft Windows Vista (32bit and 64bit)
  • Microsoft Windows 7 (32bit and 64bit)
  • Microsoft Windows 8 (32bit and 64bit)
  • Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32bit and 64bit)
  • Microsoft Windows 10 (32bit and 64bit)
Hardware requirements
  • Intel Pentium 300 MHz or higher (or equivalent)
  • 256 MB available RAM
  • 50 MB free space on the hard drive
  • CD-ROM (for installation of the program from CD)
  • Internet connection (required for product activation and some update features)
Compatibility with commonly used security software--see Zemana AntiLogger - Identity Theft Prevention at its Best

PDF brochure on Zemana AntiLogger
MRG Effitas Online Banking / Browser Security Certification Project – Q2 2016 Level 1

According to Malware Tips' prominent members, the current version of Zemana AntiLogger incorporates all the features of the very popular Zemana AntiMalware Premium plus the anti-keylogger features previously found in Zemana AntiLogger.

Last edited:

norman

Level 3
Verified
Mar 3, 2014
I have lifetime license. Great software .light & fast.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fritz

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Wow oh my god

It does not say if it can be reinstalled on another PC
It appears to be 1 license for everyone.
Used license on desktop and also in VM on different machine.
So I imagine if you remove the product and put it on another PC it will work.
The license gives you 380 days.
I would imagine once the giveaway has expired you will no longer be able to activate the product with it.

Last edited:

Amlan

Level 1
Oct 17, 2016
I want to inform those who want to buy Zemana AntiLogger and have Kaspersky as their antivirus program, that Zemana antilogger and Kaspersky are conflicting with each other. I have been using Kaspersky Internet Security trial period for 3 days, and keypads do not work in any web browser. The solution given by Zemana is to turn off ID theft protection of Zemana Antilogger but doing so only works for sometime, not everytime. The only practical option is to stop Zemana Antilogger completely and if you want, then restart it (Zemana) again. This is annoying a bit. Would have liked Kaspersky and Zemana to work together without any issues.
I wanted to to inform this for betterment of everyone :)

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I want to inform those who want to buy Zemana AntiLogger and have Kaspersky as their antivirus program, that Zemana antilogger and Kaspersky are conflicting with each other. I have been using Kaspersky Internet Security trial period for 3 days, and keypads do not work in any web browser. The solution given by Zemana is to turn off ID theft protection of Zemana Antilogger but doing so only works for sometime, not everytime. The only practical option is to stop Zemana Antilogger completely and if you want, then restart it (Zemana) again. This is annoying a bit. Would have liked Kaspersky and Zemana to work together without any issues.
I wanted to to inform this for betterment of everyone :)
I had KIS 2017 running with ZAL & ZAM to test in VM with Windows 10.I had no conflicts however I disabled the virtual keyboard in KIS 2017.

Fritz

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 28, 2015
I reckon I'd better uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and Anti-Exploit then, right?

Would ZAL work with Emsisoft Anti-Malware at all?

Reactions: Overlord

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I reckon I'd better uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and Anti-Exploit then, right?

Would ZAL work with Emsisoft Anti-Malware at all?
If you are using ZAL then I would use MBAM as an on demand scanner. The anti-exploit should be fine.
As far as Emsisoft it should run with it but you could also make exceptions in EAM for ZAL.
However with Emsisofts behavior blocker I am pretty sure you wouldn't need the anti logger.

Reactions: Fritz and Dirk41

In2an3_PpG

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 15, 2016
If only i didn't HitmanPro.Alert + ZAM i would so install ZAL.

Edit: Wait a second i actually have another PC that does not have either on it. Perfect spot to install ZAL.

Reactions: Dirk41 and Fritz

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.