Assigned Zemana AntiLogger Premium blocked scan

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.

JB007

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
Hello all, hello @TwinHeadedEagle
When I try to run a detailed scan with ZAL, it always stop at 90% with the same file:
C:\$Recycle.Bin\S-1-5-18\$RDQF5J.sys
Can you help me ?
ZAL blocking file(1).PNG
ZAL blocking file(2).PNG
ZAL blocking file(3).PNG

Reactions: Logethica

JB007

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
Hello,
I just try a new scan after Disk Cleanup and it blocks again but with another file:
ZAL(6).PNG

Reactions: Logethica

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013

buchta na pare

Feb 26, 2019
this is for future reference for ppl that will come here from google looking for solution for:
"When I try to run a scan with ZAL, it always stop at 90%".
(or similar)
I had the same problem and solution that "healed" it was that I had to stop Voodooshield antiexec, BUT, not only exit it via its Tray icon right-click menu. It was also necessary to at least "suspend" its process VoodooShieldService.exe. Via windows task manager it is not possible to suspend process, only to stop it entirely (windows 7, newer I don't know). For suspending (and resuming later) one can use for example Process Hacker tool (freeware).
Clearly other concurrently running antimalware tools can partially block Zemana's scaning, so same applies for them too.

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
this is for future reference for ppl that will come here from google looking for solution for:
"When I try to run a scan with ZAL, it always stop at 90%".
(or similar)
I had the same problem and solution that "healed" it was that I had to stop Voodooshield antiexec, BUT, not only exit it via its Tray icon right-click menu. It was also necessary to at least "suspend" its process VoodooShieldService.exe. Via windows task manager it is not possible to suspend process, only to stop it entirely (windows 7, newer I don't know). For suspending (and resuming later) one can use for example Process Hacker tool (freeware).
Clearly other concurrently running antimalware tools can partially block Zemana's scaning, so same applies for them too.
Hello @buchta na pare , thank you. If you will have others problems or questions you can tag me (@JM Safe ), @ZAM3_PO , @Miss Onnellisuus or @Mert Can ALICI
If you have an infection that Zemana cannot remove you can create a thread here: Zemana with the label "Zemana Support". Me and Zemana team can assist you to clean your computer.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.