Expired Zemana AntiLogger Premium - Free 1yr License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

King Alpha

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013
Zemana AntiLogger recognizes, prevents and blocks any kind of online identity theft and financial deception.

Designed to work alongside anti-virus products, Zemana AntiLogger adds an essential security layer. While an anti-virus will protect you against a wide range of malware, Zemana AntiLogger is able to stop advanced threats developed with a specific objective: to steal your private information or gain access to your secure internet connections.

Terms and Conditions
  • This is a 1-computer 1-year license, for non-commercial use
  • You get free upgrades for one year
  • No free tech support
  • You must redeem your license key before this offer has ended
  • May not be resold

MAIN BENEFITS
Financial Malware Protection

The vast majority of banking and financial transactions take place on SSL secure sites whose URLs begin with https. SSL data encryption reliably secures your data during online shopping and financial transactions.

Sophisticated banker trojans are designed to steal your data directly from your PC, while you are entering it and before it gets encrypted, for transfer over the internet. This is an attack method used by the infamous ZeuS. Zemana AntiLogger is one ofthe very few products on the market that is able to close this dangerous vulnerability by intercepting and shutting down suspicious processes.

Cloud Powered Early Response System

Zemana’s IntelliGuard is a smart early warning and response system that makes Zemana AntiLogger easier to use and more reliable than ever before. Through IntelliGuard, your AntiLogger references in real time the latest community intelligence base of threats; and threats detected on your computer are scanned against over 40 malicious files databases.

Keystroke Logging Protection

Keystroke monitoring malware is the most common method of criminals to steal your login credentials. It is also very efficient if someone wishes to spy on you.

Zemana AntiLogger will prompt you when someone is trying to obtain access to your keyboard, regardless as to whether it is a known or new piece of spyware, banker trojan, financial malware or custom designed spy tool.

Screen Capture Protection

Screen input through virtual keyboards or image recognition is increasingly used as an extra security measure. Yet, if you have screen grabbing malware on your computer, the criminals will be able to see what is shown on your screen and where you point and click with the mouse. With Zemana AntiLogger your screen is safe from spies.

Clipboard Remote Access Protection

How often do you copy and paste sensitive material? We all know we shouldn’t, yet most of us do it. When you copy something, it remains stored in your computer’s clipboard, where it can be made away with. As part of Zemana AntiLogger’s all‐round protection, your clipboard is safe from intruders.

Webcam and Microphone Hijacking Protection

Yes, it is possible that your webcam and microphone can be turned on remotely, and if a pro is doing this, the status LED on your webcam will remain off. Zemana AntiLogger constantly monitors all processes accessing your Webcam and microphone and will prompt you when an illegal application is trying to switch it on.

System Intrusion Protection

Malware relies on invading your system’s sensitive areas, like its registry and physical memory (RAM), so it can inject its malicious code and seize control of your PC. Zemana AntiLogger’s System Defense module secures the very heart of your PC in a future‐proof way: it detects malicious attempts based purely upon their behavior, regardless of whether or not the malware attacking you has been identified, isolated, analyzed and your anti-virus product updated.

King Alpha

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013
There's a difference between antilogger and antilmalware?
They're pretty much the same except ZAL has these:
ygf3G7M.png

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
I tried three times to install it, and every time I got a BSOD: DRIVER_UNLOADED_WITHOUT_CANCELLING_PENDING_OPERATIONS.

Zemana's KeyCrypt.sys has caused me blue screens before. It is a bad file, and Zemana needs to fix it. I hope they're listening.

The first two times I tried to install it with Revo Uninstaller, the third time with Soft Organizer. After the third time I decided I'm better off not having KeyCrypt.sys on my computer and gave up on the installation.

Frankly, I hate software drivers.

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
I tried three times to install it, and every time I got a BSOD: DRIVER_UNLOADED_WITHOUT_CANCELLING_PENDING_OPERATIONS.

Zemana's KeyCrypt.sys has caused me blue screens before. It is a bad file, and Zemana needs to fix it. I hope they're listening.

The first two times I tried to install it with Revo Uninstaller, the third time with Soft Organizer. After the third time I decided I'm better off not having KeyCrypt.sys on my computer and gave up on the installation.

Frankly, I hate software drivers.
That is very bad news that you had to miss out on this offer. :(

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
That is very bad news that you had to miss out on this offer. :(

Well, when a product is on giveaway at one site it's often on giveaway at another site soon. I want to complain to that Bosnian gal about KeyCrypt.sys. I'm not trashing the whole program, just the driver. I thought about seeing if Zemana AntiLogger would play along with HitmanPro.Alert on this old computer better than SpyShelter. I haven't seen the Bosnian gal on MT in a long time, have you? Maybe she's leaving representation here up to Twin-Headed Eagle. It seems like she had been doing an unofficial support thread here.

juhful

Level 13
Verified
Well-known
Jun 22, 2013
Well, when a product is on giveaway at one site it's often on giveaway at another site soon. I want to complain to that Bosnian gal about KeyCrypt.sys. I'm not trashing the whole program, just the driver. I thought about seeing if Zemana AntiLogger would play along with HitmanPro.Alert on this old computer better than SpyShelter. I haven't seen the Bosnian gal on MT in a long time, have you? Maybe she's leaving representation here up to Twin-Headed Eagle. It seems like she had been doing an unofficial support thread here.
I can tell you that Zemana AntiLogger and HitmanPro.Alert are not compatible so I run ZAM with HMP.Alert

Last edited:

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
People should clear out that Zemana Antilogger holds already the concept of HIPS in detecting keyloggers not only on specific side.

But it doesn't mean a redundant for your current HIPS program, likely Zemana will just focus on keystrokes attack.

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
@conceptualclarity,

I quote @TwinHeadedEagle post from other forum:

Regards,
Kardo

Thanks for the info, Kardo.

In spite of the fact that none of my installations completed, I have a ZAL program with GUI. I don't know if it's got everything it needs to be fully functional. But I used the GUI to send a complaint about KeyCrypt32.sys [correction for KeyCrypt.sys above] directly to Zemana. It says I have 15 days left. I guess I'll see how it performs.

It says I have the "Portable version", and several things are greyed out in the settings as a result.

UPDATE: I have had four freezes that forced me to hit the power button today. That has not been happening previously. So I uninstalled ZAL Premium. I ran it previously on this system without problems, but I think that was before they added a lot of functionality recently.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.