Expired Zemana AntiLogger Premium - Lifetime Licence

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Andrew999

Level 24
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
Hope you enjoy the giveaway. :)
PS: Thanks to @Azure Phoenix for posting about this giveaway in the first place in the Zemana AntiLogger Pro 2.0 Changelog.
Also please don't abuse this key try to do send feedback and help out with the Beta because that is what it is supposed to be for.

Regards, Andrew999

Last edited:

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
@jogs
I would be careful doing that seeing it's meant for testing the 2.2 beta product, and they give it in good faith. See if it triggers an update to 2.2 if not I would report that to the Devs
Using it in that manner could end badly for the user. I would have not even shared that bit of information as it encourages Key misuse.
JMHO PeAcE

Last edited:

Andrew999

Level 24
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
I would be careful doing that seeing it's meant for testing a beta product, and they give it in good faith.
Using it in that manner could end badly for the user. I would have not even shared that bit of information as it encourages Key misuse.
JMHO PeAcE
Fair enough. I have changed my post to 'try' to stop people misusing it.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Do I understand this to mean the license will lifetime the version 1.9.3.602?

My current license expires in September and this sure would be nice.

I have no interest in this new version 2.
When word of the gets back to the Dev's they will remedy this oversight, and it is being reported as I type

R

Ray Redbad

Last edited by a moderator:

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
@Ray Redbad
Hey its all good, but they should separate the the beta keys from the Free keys for the non beta software.
I am sure the beta keys were meant for just that, to test beta. Zemana may separate the two or not but
letting them know is the right thing to do reguardless.
And what do you mean I need to be very careful ?
you need any info from me just PM me
PeAcE

R

Ray Redbad

When word of the gets back to the Dev's they will remedy this oversight, and it is being reported as I type
Well, isn't that special.

And that doesn't doesn't answer my question: Do I understand this to mean the license will lifetime the version 1.9.3.602?

As well, I repeat, with emphasis:
Note: AntiLogger Free is discontinued, but don't worry! For a limited time, we will give you free life-time license for Zemana AntiLogger Pro. Click here to grab your license!

Zemana AntiLogger Pro. Period.

Earlier to day I emailed Armagan at Zemana to inquire about buying licenses for v1.9 to continue using it. I also inquired that as a purchaser of ZAL Pro 14 licenses in the past 7 years, if I could snag a freebie for my September expiration, lifetime or not.

Yeah. Peace.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Well, isn't that special.

And that doesn't doesn't answer my question: Do I understand this to mean the license will lifetime the version 1.9.3.602?

As well, I repeat, with emphasis:
Note: AntiLogger Free is discontinued, but don't worry! For a limited time, we will give you free life-time license for Zemana AntiLogger Pro. Click here to grab your license!

Zemana AntiLogger Pro. Period.

Earlier to day I emailed Armagan at Zemana to inquire about buying licenses for v1.9 to continue using it. I also inquired that as a purchaser of ZAL Pro 14 licenses in the past 7 years, if I could snag a freebie for my September expiration, lifetime or not.

Yeah. Peace.
Then that is who you need to address this issue with, Armagan would be the direct source and cut out the guess work, so Emailing him again may be your smartest option, I included a screen of this thread so they understand what i was reporting so he surely will be up to speed in the morning.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.