Battle Zemana AntiLogger Pro vs. VoodooShield Premium

ifacedown

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
I am planning to use Webroot Complete again to replace Windows Defender in my Windows 10 Anniversary Update 32bit system.

I know these two products are not exactly in the same category, but I am asking which of the two will better serve as an additional layer of protection.

For url filtering, I have K9 Web Protection. For removable media, I have McShield.

I am a creful user.

Thanks much!

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Voodoshield is always a good starter program to have lockdown setup against sophisticated threats, even if the times the cloud could not provide exact information.

There AI is another backup component for Voodoshield.

Meanwhile Zemana Antilogger is another good alternative for different purpose, Pandora Technology for increase of detection is also good.

ifacedown

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
Voodoshield is always a good starter program to have lockdown setup against sophisticated threats, even if the times the cloud could not provide exact information.

There AI is another backup component for Voodoshield.

Meanwhile Zemana Antilogger is another good alternative for different purpose, Pandora Technology for increase of detection is also good.
Thanks. So which of the two will serve me better in general usage especially when I am offline (because I will use Webroot)?

Reactions: Deleted member 2913

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
@ifacedown
I hate doing this, but you can't fairly compare these, one is an Anti ExE, the other a signature based antimalware.
Use them both in concert and have better protection. Look at my icons in my sig they are both running complimenting each other.
A great suggestion right there, yes use them both. :)

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
@ifacedown since you are a careful user i recommend none.
If you have safe browsing habits danger of infection is minimum.
But if you must use one then i would probably go with VS so nothing unknown could enter the system.
I second that!
Webroot Complete offers a solid protection and if you're careful user you should only add a one or two on demand scanners and you're good to go ;)

jadequest99

Level 3
Verified
Sep 15, 2014
I second that!
Webroot Complete offers a solid protection and if you're careful user you should only add a one or two on demand scanners and you're good to go ;)
Have a quick question for you, how do you receive your MalwareTips verified and Zemana banners? I don't know how to complete that portion when entering information on the configuration menu, I've tried to explain this to a MalwareTips coordinator or contact source and never received a response. Thank you

Reactions: _CyberGhosT_

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Have a quick question for you, how do you receive your MalwareTips verified and Zemana banners? I don't know how to complete that portion when entering information on the configuration menu, I've tried to explain this to a MalwareTips coordinator or contact source and never received a response. Thank you
You have to earn Trusted Member status, to wear a Verified Sig.
The rest is up to you, those are created in house, but as a regular member I would not put on a Verified member banner that may not end well.
For the rest heres a link to Huracan's creations: Artwork - MiniML by Huracan @ MalwareTips
If you cant access it, it may be for Trusted members only, its the same as Verified Member.
But like I said it is a status you may earn if your here long enough
Exterminator has some cool creations too.
I think he may not have replied because all this info is plastered around if you take the time to read it.
Start by reading the stuff in Exterminator's Sig ;)

Reactions: frogboy

jadequest99

Level 3
Verified
Sep 15, 2014
The rest is up to you, those are created in house, but as a regular member I would not put on a Verified member banner that may not end well.
For the rest heres a link to Huracan's creations: Artwork - MiniML by Huracan @ MalwareTips
If you cant access it, it may be for Trusted members only, its the same as Verified Member.
I think he may not have replied because all this info is plastered around if you take the time to read it.
Thank you for explaining this for me:)

jadequest99

Level 3
Verified
Sep 15, 2014
Actually I was asking pablozi because noticed he was online at the time and his banners
Start here -> Meet the Staff Team
then after, scroll to the bottom of the site and check out the section titled "Helpful Links"
Thank you again, very helpful actually my question was for pablozi because noticed he was online, but he didn't respond ? maybe it was off topic? He's offline now but I'm glad someone noticed it so thank you _CyberGhosT_:D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.