Battle Zemana antilogger vs Keyscrambler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icy

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Apr 10, 2014
Ehh i've started doing online transactions (im being a bit paranoid about it too) and I would like to prevent keyloggers to shop safely.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
There's not much different between Online transactions and how you log into sites at the moment.

Icy

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Apr 10, 2014
I'll use zemana antilogger free. Is there anyway to check whether my keystrokes are encrypted or not?

Y

yigido

I'll use zemana antilogger free. Is there anyway to check whether my keystrokes are encrypted or not?
You will see the icon in the task bar after installition.
If the icon is green, Zemana working on this application.
If the icon is grey, Zemana is neutral.
If the icon is red, Zemana is not working.

Very user friendly software. You can see the "How Zemana works?" please click the the icon in the task bar. ;)

Reactions: ismethere

CapeBuffalo

Level 2
Verified
May 12, 2014
I would say if you plan to use a free product go for keyscrambler (and since you do online shopping via browsers it would make sense since keyscrambler protects browser in free mode while zemana doesnt)
zemana of great paid feature especially the antiscreen capture
Keyloggers are a tricky thing because most antivirus vendor won't block everyone by default because they have legitimate uses

be sure to have your machine clean, firewall settings high and try to use a sandbox when browsing or a virtual (so info doesnt get stored on machine locally)

this is an older article if you like a good read
https://www.raymond.cc/blog/keystroke-encryption/

ismethere

Level 8
Verified
May 9, 2014
My icon Zemana is green... but sometime in couple hours going grey...
what it's mean..my Zemana is bit..tired.?.but i never had red icon
I'm using Zemana antilogger 10 years..license... Thanks please enlighten me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.