Assigned Zemana Antilogger : You still have no support for Windows 10

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozen

Level 1
Verified
Oct 14, 2015
Zemana antilogger doesnt work on my windows 10 pc aswell, before i upgraded it worked fine, when i try to install zemana anti logger i get the following error: http://s10.postimg.org/gbmtvo5q1/screenshot_228.png

continously and when i restart it pops up with this error again, i have spoken to a zemana tech a while back but to no avail this has still not been solved ;/, zemana free works but i want to use the full paid version as there is more features

R

Ray Redbad

I corresponded with Zemana support a few months ago and was told AntiLogger Premium is not Windows 10 compatible but was in the works. They just released Free with 10 support, so Pro will follow soon, surely. I'll be running Windows 7 until 2020, so I don't care. But Zemana does need to step up to the plate with this product or loose traction in the marketplace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: iIda15 and LabZero
D

Deleted member 178

2 years ago, ZAL had limited functions on x64 system, they said it will be done for v2.0 :rolleyes:

not sure they corrected this; so dont ask them about Win10 :D

iIda15

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Aug 10, 2015
Happy Thanksgiving from the Zemana Team!

kopija.png

We are thankful for you, our dear users!

To show how thankful we really are, all of our products, as of today are 60% off.

Click on the links below. The offer expires in 24 hours.

Antilogger: AntiLogger - Buy Your AntiLogger - Zemana Store

AntiMalware: AntiMalware - Buy Your AntiMalware - Zemana Store

All the best,

The Zemana Team

Last edited:

Stas

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Feb 21, 2015
This is what i see on Zemana site

Last Version

Last Updated
Thursday, June 25, 2015

Supported Operating Systems

Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or higher (32bit and 64bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista (32bit and 64bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (32bit and 64bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (32bit and 64bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32bit and 64bit)

R

Ray Redbad

In a sidebar to an Anti-Malware discussion I just had with Zemana's support@ it was mentioned Anti-Logger for 10 is in testing. So, the cyber real-soon. :D

Reactions: iIda15

Azure

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 23, 2014
In a sidebar to an Anti-Malware discussion I just had with Zemana's support@ it was mentioned Anti-Logger for 10 is in testing. So, the cyber real-soon. :D
Well, they did updated the free version for Windows 10 not that long ago. So, it is a given that they would do that with the paid version as well. Though it feels like it's taking too long. Then again, the paid version does have more features and it might take some time to fully optimized them for Windows 10.

Reactions: iIda15

iIda15

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Aug 10, 2015
Have I wasted my money?...
Were we able to keep you safe and protected and the bad guys away? If your answer is YES, then NO you have not wasted your money. :)

So,

It has been over an year now. Still no update.

Just WOW

Patience please. We are working on many new exciting projects. It will be worth the wait. Trust me!

I would like to use this opportunity to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR and belated Merry Xmas.
@MalwareTips staff: You have been amazing! And all you guys: thank you for all the comments, feedback, patience and love :)

All the best,

Ida

Tokyojef

Mar 25, 2016
Ilda, I see many posts you are very kind to help. :D
I have a problem with Zemana Keylogger Premium. Errors of course since i am on windows 10/64.
i tried to change properties to WinXP SP2, but no use.
IF i reinstall keylogger FREE---it replaces the premium files?
do i lose Keylogger i paid for?
what should i do?
Thanks for any help! Jeff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.