Assigned Zemana Antilogger : You still have no support for Windows 10

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Does Zemana not provide a removal cleanup tool?
No they don't, but if configured correctly Revo Pro removes ZAL with no issues at all, I have run CCleaner
behind Revo after uninstalling ZAL and it found nothing on the disc or Registry.
When I get the free time I can PM 007 my config settings for Revo Uninstaller

LittleDude

Level 2
Verified
Jun 17, 2014
From recollection ZAM(don't know about ZAL beta) used to leave remnants that I failed to remove with Unlocker and other software. Eventually removed it with IObit Unlocker. It was probably harmless though.

JB007

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
No they don't, but if configured correctly Revo Pro removes ZAL with no issues at all, I have run CCleaner
behind Revo after uninstalling ZAL and it found nothing on the disc or Registry.
When I get the free time I can PM 007 my config settings for Revo Uninstaller
@_CyberGhosT_ Thanks in advance:)
I'm using Revo Free but I'm planing to purchase Pro.

JB007

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
Humm...can't reproduce that error. Installed EIS, MBAM, HMP.Alert, Zemana AntiLogger 1.9.3 (older version, first version with keycrypt 1.8.1.199), ccleaner and revo free.
rebooted the system. uninstalled 1.9.3 installed the latest version of antilogger, uninstalled, installed 1.9.3 again, uninstalled it and installed the latest again. everything with revo and everything without restarting the system...no error message :( lol
@FrankS : my current security configuration is lighter: real time only EIS and HMPA and before trying to install ZAL 2.0 I have uninstalled HMPA.

FrankS

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Dec 22, 2015
@FrankS : my current security configuration is lighter: real time only EIS and HMPA and before trying to install ZAL 2.0 I have uninstalled HMPA.
Okay. Uninstalled HMP.A and installed ZAL again. No problems here. But I saw that you already got the Anniversary Update. I didnt get it. I tested it on Windows 10 Version 1511 Build 10586.
So NekoHr could be right.

Reactions: DardiM and JB007

JB007

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
Hello,
The support with remote connection have solved my problem in less than 5 minutes:)
This support is very effective:)

Reactions: DardiM

JB007

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
Hello,
ZAL is running on my PC since 1 hour and I find an issue:(
When I try to type a word into the search box of the start menu, nothing happens, the letters do not appear; the only solution I found is to disable ZAL:confused:
Is it a known issue ?
zalclavierCapture.PNG

Stas

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Feb 21, 2015
Yes it's been mentioned disable ZAL ID theft module until fix released.

Reactions: JB007

JB007

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
After updating to 2.21.204.321 it works fine with ID theft enabled:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.