Assigned Zemana AntiLogger & Zemana AntiMalware Engines

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ramona

Thread author
Hello, I've seen that Zemana is really good and I'm thinking of buying it (on the website it's 30% off for Zemana AntiLogger).

I'm thinking of buying Zemana AntiLogger since it has they Keylogger protection but I have a question, I know that HitmanPro is using Sophos as HitmanPro Engine and BitDefender and Kaspersky. I wanna know what Zemana is using as Cloud Engines, I've search on web and some people say it's using BitDefender and Kaspersky and the Zemana Engine.

If Zemana uses the same engines as HitmanPro then I will buy HitmanPro (HitmanPro.Alert), I still wanna know what Cloud Engines uses Zemana AntiLogger (I know it's the same as the AntiMalware version)

I will be using (what product I will buy) with Jetico Firewall on my laptop (I'll replace Qihoo TSE).

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
Hello, I've seen that Zemana is really good and I'm thinking of buying it (on the website it's 30% off for Zemana AntiLogger).

I'm thinking of buying Zemana AntiLogger since it has they Keylogger protection but I have a question, I know that HitmanPro is using Sophos as HitmanPro Engine and BitDefender and Kaspersky. I wanna know what Zemana is using as Cloud Engines, I've search on web and some people say it's using BitDefender and Kaspersky and the Zemana Engine.

If Zemana uses the same engines as HitmanPro then I will buy HitmanPro (HitmanPro.Alert), I still wanna know what Cloud Engines uses Zemana AntiLogger (I know it's the same as the AntiMalware version)

I will be using (what product I will buy) with Jetico Firewall on my laptop (I'll replace Qihoo TSE).

@Ramona : check you're PM ;)

Reactions: Logethica

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015

there is a BIG difference between the two products, besides which cloud engines they may or may not use.
Zemana gives you real-time signature-based cloud protection, HMPA only gives manual scans. But HMPA gives you serious exploit protection that Zemana does not have.

Bergo

Level 12
Verified
Well-known
May 13, 2013
ZAM doesn't update signature?

2016-09-26_10h57_02.png

Reactions: Logethica
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.