TRS-80

Level 1
Hello @Miss Onnellisuus ,

I hope I'm not "Off Topic" with this post.

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet so here's one potential minor "fix" or three.

Currently running Zemana Anti-Malware version 3.1.375 Premium. I was running Quad9 DNS, however, each time(until I whitelisted it) [9.9.9.9] was being detected as malicious and wiped.

I'm assuming it to be a False Positive. Would I be correct in this assumption or did I miss something Regarding Quad9's DNS Service Security?

Running an on demand scan today the two files below were quarantined. Also FPs?

c:\program files (x86)\intel\driver and support assistant\dsaservice.exeSuspicious:SRC!P9/2/2019 6:08:11 PM
c:\program files (x86)\intel\driver and support assistant\dsaupdateservice.exeSuspicious:SRC!P9/2/2019 6:08:09 PM
(* Australian Date/Timestamps.)

IDSA is likely coming off the machine anyhow but I'd be interested to know.

Finally, I had significant problems with the actual purchase. Sorted out now; but for your reference I can supply the Ticket Number if you wish? Armagan was extremely helpful with the issue and we did reach a happy resolution.

Thanks for a handy Anti-Malware tool regularly used.

Have a great day,

@TRS-80

TRS-80

Level 1
G'day @Miss Onnellisuus ,

How are you getting on with my questions please?

Has no result been arrived at?

You did pose the question.

Cheers,

@TRS-80
(Mike)

Premium. I was running Quad9 DNS, however, each time(until I whitelisted it) [9.9.9.9] was being detected as malicious and wiped.

I'm assuming it to be a False Positive. Would I be correct in this assumption or did I miss something Regarding Quad9's DNS Service Security?

Running an on demand scan today the two files below were quarantined. Also FPs?

c:\program files (x86)\intel\driver and support assistant\dsaservice.exeSuspicious:SRC!P9/2/2019 6:08:11 PM
c:\program files (x86)\intel\driver and support assistant\dsaupdateservice.exeSuspicious:SRC!P9/2/2019 6:08:09 PM
(* Australian Date/Timestamps.)

IDSA is likely coming off the machine anyhow but I'd be interested to know.

Finally, I had significant problems with the actual purchase. Sorted out now; but for your reference I can supply the Ticket Number if you wish? Armagan was extremely helpful with the issue and we did reach a happy resolution.