Assigned Zemana Antimalware 3.0 FREE - Discussion & Support Thread

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.

Miss Onnellisuus

From Zemana
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Dec 12, 2018
Hello there,

We want to inform you that from today you will have an opportunity to use our Zemana Antimalware without paying for it. Yes, our company has developed a free version which will remain free forever!

Cyber threats are increasing more and more with every new day. Here in Zemana we believe that everyone deserves to stay protected and be safe in virtual world! :D
That is why we want to offer our software to everybody who wants experience only positive side of Internet.

So, what does this software do?
Well basically it is removal tool that will scan and remove all malware from your PC! This free version does not include real time protection which is a feature available on our current premium version (Zemana Antimalware 2.0 premium and soon in Zemana Antimalware 3.0 Premium)

However, for sure It will help users with infected device to perform a one of the most efficient quick scan to get rid of their problems very easily!

Read more about it here.

Download Zemana Antimalware 3.0 Free. (You can always install latest stable release using this link)

P.S : For all Zemana related content you can always tag me, Zemana's product owner- @ZAM3_PO and also now our new team member who will be the most active here, and you already know him very well- @JM Safe :D!

imuade

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 29, 2018
Hello there,

We want to inform you that from today you will have an opportunity to use our Zemana Antimalware without paying for it. Yes, our company has developed a free version which will remain free forever!

Cyber threats are increasing more and more with every new day. Here in Zemana we believe that everyone deserves to stay protected and be safe in virtual world! :D
That is why we want to offer our software to everybody who wants experience only positive side of Internet.

So, what does this software do?
Well basically it is removal tool that will scan and remove all malware from your PC! This free version does not include real time protection which is a feature available on our current premium version (Zemana Antimalware 2.0 premium and soon in Zemana Antimalware 3.0 Premium)

However, for sure It will help users with infected device to perform a one of the most efficient quick scan to get rid of their problems very easily!

Read more about it here.

Download Zemana Antimalware 3.0 Free. (You can always install latest stable release using this link)

P.S : For all Zemana related content you can always tag me, Zemana's product owner- @ZAM3_PO and also now our new team member who will be the most active here, and you already know him very well- @JM Safe :D!
Thanks for the good news :)
Is a portable version available? Can we upgrade it from v 2.0 ?

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
Thanks for the good news :)
Is a portable version available? Can we upgrade it from v 2.0 ?
Hi @imuade!

At the moment no because it was completely rewritten with newer technologies but when we have the premium version you will be able to update from version 2 to version 3. You can also use version 2 and 3 at the same time :)
About the portable version we will start working on it as soon as possible:)
Will the antilogger version be updated? I've had it for a long time but it's in the depths of memories because I did not receive any updates in a long time.
Hello :)

We do not have plans to update it in the near future, because we are focusing on ZAM 3.0.

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi

Ich have some questions

1. Any Infos for the Premium and for the multilanguage Version available

2. Any Infos for the right click scanning

3. I have install the Final Version about the Last Beta can the updater search for Beta Versions

4. Any Infos for the Full / Quick / Custom scan

With best Regards
Mops21

Last edited:

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
You can also use version 2 and 3 at the same time

@ZAM3_PO @JM Safe

Hi ,

Q1.
Did version 2 and version 3 had the same detection rate ?
did they using the same database (or engine) ?

As i know , the version 3 doesn't have full scan right now ,
perhaps using the version 2 on infected system will be the better choose ?

look forward for portable version ,
from my experience , most of user with infected system ,
always feeling angry and depressed , they don't have patient to install too much tools or programs ,
this is why i always recommend the portable version for them .

Q2.
The full scan function on version 3 will be the premium only ?
or the free version will available too ?

Q3.
Version 3 now only English are available , when is going to release more language ?
any ETA ?

Thanks .

Last edited:

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
Hi

Ich have some questions

1. Any Infos for the Premium and for the multilanguage Version available

2. Any Infos for the right click scanning

3. I have install the Final Version about the Last Beta can the updater search for Beta Versions

4. Any Infos for the Full / Quick / Custom scan

With best Regards
Mops21
Hello @Mops21 , about the multilanguage we will start working very soon with our translator community.

Currently we are not planning to include full scan feature in our freeware version but since this is highly requested we could implement it in Premium version.

@ZAM3_PO @JM Safe

Hi ,

Q1.
Did version 2 and version 3 had the same detection rate ?
did they using the same database (or engine) ?

As i know , the version 3 doesn't have full scan right now ,
perhaps using the version 2 on infected system will be the better choose ?

look forward for portable version ,
from my experience , most of user with infected system ,
always feeling angry and depressed , they don't have patient to install too much tools or programs ,
this is why i always recommend the portable version for them .

Q2.
The full scan function on version 3 will be the premium only ?
or the free version will available too ?

Q3.
Version 3 now only English are available , when is going to release more language ?
any ETA ?

Thanks .
Hello,

We have same database and same engine but we have improved the capabilities of the database and engine. Also, we have implemented some improvements on Cloud Scanner side. Most probably, ZAM 3 is better than ZAM 2 and it will be better day by day :)

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
Currently we are not planning to include full scan feature in our freeware version but since this is highly requested we could implement it in Premium version.
I do have a premium version, but I do personally feel like lots of people would highly agree and would highly appreciate full scan or custom scan in the free version.

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hey @Mops21, about custom scan we are aware there a lot of requests about it, we will decide what to do about it soon :)

Ah okay thank you very much for your Infos @JM Safe

I wish a custom / Full / Quick scan feature and a right click scanning feature into the Zemana products

With best Regards
Mops21

Last edited:

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
I'm having some difficulty with Zemana Anti-Logger 2.74.204.664 Premium, it will not update signatures in the cloud and on demand right click scans will not do anything? Also I did receive some new Windows Updates today as well, believe it was working before.

Even created inbound and outbound rules with MWFC, I don't think MWFC is conflicting with it because my VPN seems to be able to get on ok when allowed through with this software. Would I need to update to v3? I got this during a Giveaway.

@Miss Onnellisuus @ZAM3_PO @JM Safe thanks for any help going forward!

~LDogg

Last edited:
Reactions: Dave Russo

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
@JM Safe are you officially working for Zemana? Maybe you should have a badge for that just so unaware people don't get unnecessary confused.

First and foremost @JM Safe - you da' man! Happy to read the great news. Your continual involvement within the industry is fantastic man.

Secondly, I agree with @upnorth ! @Exterminator or @Jack with confirmation could yall' give JM a badge so our great community can be fully aware that JM is part of Zemana - if JM would like that too that is?

Truly impressed with the great work going on at Zemana. I know I have said it before, but I will say it again: Keep up the great work! Yall' are doing a great job. Hats off to you @Miss Onnellisuus , @ZAM3_PO and @JM Safe ! Please keep up the great customer relations and great support.

I'm curious like others if Zemana plans on jump starting/reviving Zemana Anti-Logger later on in the not so distant future? I'd be happy to be a beta tester. I say stay focused with the good work with ZAM 3.0 and at a later date maybe visit the Anti-Logger.

~Brian

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.