Assigned Zemana Antimalware 3.0 FREE - Discussion & Support Thread

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.

imuade

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 29, 2018
I'm having some difficulty with Zemana Anti-Logger 2.74.204.664 Premium, it will not update signatures in the cloud and on demand right click scans will not do anything?
I got the same problem with the portable version of Zemana Anti Malware 2.74

Reactions: spaceoctopus

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
When there will be realtime protection feature in ZAM 3.0? How long will it take to final release? I have a lifetime license but I am not using it right now.
For the Premium version, go to: Discuss - Join Zemana Beta Group (post #529)
Hi guys,

Regarding real time protection, it will not be included in this (free) version. We will release this as is now but we already started working on a premium version which will have much more extended functionalities. We will provide a full protection with premium version and we will built it based on your feedback. So, to sum up, we will end the beta soon and will go public as free product and continue working on premium version. :giggle:

Let me know if you have any questions.

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi @ZAM3_PO and Hi @Miss Onnellisuus and Hi @JM Safe

Ich have some questions for you

1. Can you update the Zemana Anti-Malware Page that says Version 2 is that so right

2. When will you release the Premium Version of Zemana Anti-Malware. Can you make a thread here open or post it here

With best Regards
Mops21

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
Hi @ZAM3_PO and Hi @Miss Onnellisuus and Hi @JM Safe

Ich have some questions for you

1. Can you update the Zemana Anti-Malware Page that says Version 2 is that so right

2. When will you release the Premium Version of Zemana Anti-Malware. Can you make a thread here open or post it here

With best Regards
Mops21
Hello @Mops21, yes sure, we can make a new thread for our Premium version.

About our website we will rearrange it close to Premium launch.

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
Huge thanks to the whole zemana team for their hard work, commitment and the email yesterday asking me once more, to do the Dutch translation... I am more than half way through translating all of the strings, will finish up when I get home from work today and will send the translated file to zemana!

ZAM3_PO

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Dec 18, 2018
Huge thanks to the whole zemana team for their hard work, commitment and the email yesterday asking me once more, to do the Dutch translation... I am more than half way through translating all of the strings, will finish up when I get home from work today and will send the translated file to zemana!
We have to thank you all for your great contribution!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.