Assigned Zemana AntiMalware 3.0 Premium Beta is here!

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.

ZAM3_PO

From Zemana
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Dec 18, 2018
Hello all,

Today is a big day for us in Zemana as we are finally ready to share the first beta version of Zemana AntiMalware 3.0 Premium. We worked really hard to bring to you this new version which mainly highlights A.I. based realtime protection which we call Smart Realtime Protection. Due to huge help we got from you during beta period of ZAM 3.0 Free, we again wanted to share this first with you and receive your invaluable feedback.

How does new Smart Realtime Protection module works?
- Actually in short, it's very simple. Instead of signature based detection, it contains a decision module that utilizes A.I. technologies to decide wether a file is infected or not. Of course there are a lot going on behind the scene but, in essence, this is the idea :)

Before you start testing, there are couple of things to keep in mind;
- As we are in beta, we would like to see how Smart RT module is performing first then make adjustments. So there might be FPs and FNs.
- Once, Smart RT detects a file, it will automatically quarantine the file so you can always go back and restore it.

At this stage, we need you to help us make this better as quickly as possible, therefore we kindly ask you to share any bug, FPs and FNs with us during your tests. Please feel free to tag me (@ZAM3_PO), @JM Safe , @Mert Can ALICI any time you need.

We appreciate all your help and thank you in advance.

Here is the link for ZAM 3 Premium Beta.
Our blog post for more details on new Smart Realtime Protection is here.

So, welcome to Zemana AntiMalware 3 Premium thread! :)

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi all and @ZAM3_PO @JM Safe @Mert Can ALICI @Miss Onnellisuus

Zemana AntiMalware 3.1.200 Beta

Wednesday, May 15, 2019 12:13 PM
First premium beta is here! (Read more in our blog post here).
  • A.I. based smart real-time protection module
  • Offline real-time detection feature
  • Driver improvements for 2.0 compability issues (Both 2.0 and 3.0 can work on same device now)
  • Bug fix in cleaning registry item
  • UI adjustments for premium version
  • Other minor fixes and improvements
Known issues

License check timeout on Windows Xp devices due to SSL Version

With best Regards
Mops21

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Apr 27, 2018
So it seems ZAM are finally going into the realm of being a stand-a-lone security product (even if it can still be used complimentay)

Id be interested to see the Malware testers put the beta through its paces.
Ive always judged ZAM right alongside Hitman Pro - even similarities in their pricing/licencing options. I will be honest, HMP has never let me down & ive been a customer since its very first introduction on the scene which is why ive never switched.

BUT... with ZAM now moving into the standalone market, its time to definetely re-evaluate

First bug ive noticed: ZAM doesn't load automatically on boot on my system (yes its enabled in settings)

Last edited:

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
Before testing this ,
i would like to know , did the old license for Zemana AntiMalware or AntiLogger still working on version 3 ?

As i know , the old license has the limit for number of device activations ,
If the limit is exceeded, the user cannot delete the old device by itself.
user must to be contact customer service for assistance .

This mean i shouldn't using my license to testing Zemana Premium 3 on VM system ,
Otherwise, the number of activation will exceed .

Long time ago , Zemana had a plan , create a license center or control panel ,
allow user to remove unused devices , is there any new news or progress regarding this part of the feature?

@ZAM3_PO

ZAM3_PO

From Zemana
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Dec 18, 2018
Before testing this ,
i would like to know , did the old license for Zemana AntiMalware or AntiLogger still working on version 3 ?

As i know , the old license has the limit for number of device activations ,
If the limit is exceeded, the user cannot delete the old device by itself.
user must to be contact customer service for assistance .

This mean i shouldn't using my license to testing Zemana Premium 3 on VM system ,
Otherwise, the number of activation will exceed .

Long time ago , Zemana had a plan , create a license center or control panel ,
allow user to remove unused devices , is there any new news or progress regarding this part of the feature?

@ZAM3_PO

Zemana AntiMalware 2.0 license will work for ZAM 3.0 as well without taking a seat on your license if they are both on same device. If you activate on another device, it will take a seat from license. However feel free to use key "MT-ZAM3BETA-PREMIUM" for your tests on your VMs :)

About license management system, we will start working on it later. Its in our roadmap.

eonline

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
@ZAM3_PO Hi, I have a problem with my license. Attached is an image. If you can help me resolve this very thankful in advance. Best regards.
1.jpg

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
Zemana AntiMalware 2.0 license will work for ZAM 3.0 as well without taking a seat on your license if they are both on same device. If you activate on another device, it will take a seat from license. However feel free to use key "MT-ZAM3BETA-PREMIUM" for your tests on your VMs :)

About license management system, we will start working on it later. Its in our roadmap.

I'm glad to hear that , and thx for provide the KEY ~ (y)

boombastik

Level 2
Verified
Dec 17, 2018
Nice i use it.
It found automatically my activated hardware (i have activated in 2018 and then uninstall zemana 2)and activated itself as lifetime subscription.
The only bug is that it dont run at startup. My machine is a laptop with secure boot enabled.

I also giv you the advice to change the icon to something like red when the realtime protection disabled in the menu.

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
Which antivirus engines zemana use?
will not be a signature-based antivirus engine?( only a.i)
When will microsoft right click scan be added?
Hello, Zemana uses our own deep learning (Artificial Neural Network) based engine for Real-Time protection and when this method prove itself we will replace our scanning engine with AI. Signatures used for scan have our own engine and cloud scanner, there are filters on cloud to decide if a file is malicious or not. For more information about our ANN engine please look here: Release Notes: Zemana empowers protection with Artificial Intelligence – Zemana Blog
Right click scan is on our feature list, also you can look on our Trello board for details: Trello
Thanks guys :)

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.