Assigned Zemana AntiMalware 3.0 Premium Stable is now avalaible!

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.

JM Safe

Level 39
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
Hi guys :)

Here at Zemana we are very happy to announce that our first stable version of Zemana AntiMalware 3.0 Premium is now avalaible! Please try it and give us your precious feedback as always.

Thank you all.

Zemana AntiMalware 3.1.320

Thursday, June 27, 2019 11:55 AM
  • Our first stable Premium version is here! (Check out our blog post here)
  • This is the stable release of the previous BETA version (3.1.320)

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
Does this mean that the error message of "No Internet Connection" for the version I had of ZAL would be ok now?

~LDogg

Reactions: ZeroDayDefender

boombastik

Level 2
Verified
Dec 17, 2018
@JM Safe @ZAM3_PO

Please consider few changes in the future:
1) Don't use same version on beta and stable. For example there exist a 3.1.320 version beta and stable with different md5 hashes.
2) Dont create in every update a shortcut in desktop for users that first time that installed the program selected to not create it.
3) Make the program icon near clock to change a color when someone disables real-time protection.

boombastik

Level 2
Verified
Dec 17, 2018
Now as i said the detection rates the of the 2 version is better because it uses definition updates + static file analyze that if found something suspicious it scan them in the cloud.

The real-time of 3 is only a local static file analyzer without cloud. The cloud and upload functions only works in scan mode.
If i am wrong here feel free to correct me.

JM Safe

Level 39
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
Does this mean that the error message of "No Internet Connection" for the version I had of ZAL would be ok now?

~LDogg
Yes, it would be ok.

@JM Safe @ZAM3_PO

Please consider few changes in the future:
1) Don't use same version on beta and stable. For example there exist a 3.1.320 version beta and stable with different md5 hashes.
2) Dont create in every update a shortcut in desktop for users that first time that installed the program selected to not create it.
3) Make the program icon near clock to change a color when someone disables real-time protection.
Thank you @boombastik , those are really important and good feedbacks :) we will consider them.

JM Safe

Level 39
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
Hey guys, about custom scan we are working on it and it will be the next feature implementation.
Our ultimate goal is to protect your device from the beginning of an application execution to the end of it. That is why we aim to efficiently clean your device if infected with Smart Scan and detect threats that are about to be executed with Real-Time protection, detect threats which don't possess an immediate harm to your device and sit on your disk with custom scan.
Each of these scan types works in a different way and has different scope of scan. Smart Scan focus on already executed files (currently running processes). Our Real-Time protection uses AI to efficiently (as fast as possible) detect possible threats that are about to be executed.
Thank you guys :)

Zorro

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jun 11, 2019
Hello. I have been using your product for a long time, including using paid versions. Interested in the question, when will the program remove a false detective on the DNS settings from Cloudflare (1.1.1.1)? Zemana Antimalware has been detecting these settings for a very long time as a substitute for DNS and there are still no corrections for false positives. Will there be a fix?

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
I have reported this in the past also. Actually changing to a lot of other DNS is also reported as DNS hijacking.

Reactions: Zorro

RoboMan

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Hi, thanks for the release, great news and great product. Please take into consideration reviewing the way Zemana faces DNS and browser extensions. It keeps telling me my browser is hijacked for basic details like DNS or add-ons :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.