Av Gurus

Level 29
Verified
Trusted
Malware Hunter
I agree with you, better stick with portable edition (if its still available)...no extra startup and no extra process/services.

Reactions: Moose and Butterfly

uninfected1

Level 10
Verified
Even though I've unchecked Auto Launch in advanced settings I'm still getting a ZAM process and when I try to end it I get "The operation could not be completed - access is denied". Can this process be avoided or is the only solution to switch to the portable version?

iIda15

Even though I've unchecked Auto Launch in advanced settings I'm still getting a ZAM process and when I try to end it I get "The operation could not be completed - access is denied". Can this process be avoided or is the only solution to switch to the portable version?
-Hello,
Yes for the moment you must use the portable version because in the setup version service takes place in the installation and update so we need it up and running.

uninfected1

Level 10
Verified
-Hello,
Yes for the moment you must use the portable version because in the setup version service takes place in the installation and update so we need it up and running.
Thanks for the very quick reply. Customer service clearly as good as your products.

Reactions: iIda15

uninfected1

Level 10
Verified
Pretty impressed with ZAM. Very quick - smart scan less than 3 min, deep scan about 22 min, way quicker than MBAM which has now been demoted to relief duties.

Reactions: iIda15