Assigned Zemana AntiMalware FREE (v2.19.638)

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Av Gurus

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014
Today Zemana released their free version of Zemana AntiMalware FREE (v2.19.638).
Here are some screenshots:

Clipboard01.jpg Clipboard01.jpg Clipboard02.jpg Clipboard03.jpg Clipboard04.jpg Clipboard06.jpg Clipboard05.jpg Clipboard08.jpg Clipboard09.jpg Clipboard099.jpg

Last edited:

Av Gurus

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014
I agree with you, better stick with portable edition (if its still available)...no extra startup and no extra process/services.

Reactions: Moose and Butterfly

Davidov

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Sep 9, 2012
Take I missed lifetime license but I try to do the translation for squire in CZ and SK languages and over will be worth it. -))

Reactions: iIda15 and XhenEd

uninfected1

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2016
Even though I've unchecked Auto Launch in advanced settings I'm still getting a ZAM process and when I try to end it I get "The operation could not be completed - access is denied". Can this process be avoided or is the only solution to switch to the portable version?

iIda15

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Aug 10, 2015
Even though I've unchecked Auto Launch in advanced settings I'm still getting a ZAM process and when I try to end it I get "The operation could not be completed - access is denied". Can this process be avoided or is the only solution to switch to the portable version?
-Hello,
Yes for the moment you must use the portable version because in the setup version service takes place in the installation and update so we need it up and running.

uninfected1

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2016
-Hello,
Yes for the moment you must use the portable version because in the setup version service takes place in the installation and update so we need it up and running.
Thanks for the very quick reply. Customer service clearly as good as your products.

Reactions: iIda15

uninfected1

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2016
Pretty impressed with ZAM. Very quick - smart scan less than 3 min, deep scan about 22 min, way quicker than MBAM which has now been demoted to relief duties.

Reactions: iIda15
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.