Expired Zemana AntiMalware Premium - 380 days

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Sundaram999

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 11, 2014
Zemana AntiMalware Premium 380 days for free

Instructions:
1. Go to the promo link
2. Download Zemana AntiMalware
3. Install on Your PC
4. Activate with license key ZAM-PCPRO

Terms:
1. License for 380 days, only for home (personal) use
2. You receive free updates for the entire duration of the license
3. No free technical support

SaeedLohana

Level 2
Verified
May 28, 2017
Worked :D
upload_2017-6-6_12-2-54.png

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
For testing MAL I got a lifetime license and I wanted to try this without the Anti key logger,
but I am afraid it will mess with that so I don't think I will. I suspect that the Premium version of ZAL will be allowed to update to the new one when it is released, so I don't want to complicate things.
Good that it is still working though, they are trying to get all the users they can so that when the update does hit, it will be talked about and be seen by as many as possible, its a smart move by them.

kamla5abi

Level 4
Verified
May 15, 2017
For testing MAL I got a lifetime license and I wanted to try this without the Anti key logger,
but I am afraid it will mess with that so I don't think I will. I suspect that the Premium version of ZAL will be allowed to update to the new one when it is released, so I don't want to complicate things.
Good that it is still working though, they are trying to get all the users they can so that when the update does hit, it will be talked about and be seen by as many as possible, its a smart move by them.
I think you are right. Giveaway a lot of license for 1 year (380 days actually) then release update to Zemana Ultimate product, and allow all those who have a giveaway license to upgrade to Ultimate product for free for the remainder of their giveaway license. THEN when the giveaway license expires, and all those who used it for the year are happy/impressed/etc by it, hopefully many of them will now become paying customers and buy a license for the future. Good business marketing plan ;)

those of you using ZAM-PCPRO for ZAM license, have you tried ZAL-PCPRO to see if that one works for ZAL ??
Thats what I did with the previous giveaway license to get ZAL 380day license ;) haha

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.