Expired Zemana AntiMalware Premium [48 Hours Giveaway]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

sid_16

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
To get a free copy of 1year of premium protection ..visit this page and follow the instruction: [Unlimited 48 hours] Giveaway of Zemana AntiMalware Premium.
Product: Zemana AntiMalware
Giveaway length: 48 hours
License info: 1 year / 1 PC premium license for home and business use
Tech support policy: no free tech support
Re-install policy: cannot be registered after promo ends
GIVEAWAY-3667-2597

Activation limit: unlimited number of licenses
Method: Download the app, open the UI, click on the key in the right corner and enter the promo code as shown in the spoiler.
Download link: Size: MB 5.0
Code:
https://www.zemana.com/download/AntiMalware/Setup/Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup.exe

Last edited by a moderator:

Glashouse

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jun 4, 2017
perhaps they are trying to attract people by offering ZAM and hoping that they like it will by ZAL later on.... I wonder if this couldn't be archived using 30 day trials...

so at the end I don't mind that they give ZAM for free but I can't see the logic behing it...

GonzitoVir

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2017
perhaps they are trying to attract people by offering ZAM and hoping that they like it will by ZAL later on.... I wonder if this couldn't be archived using 30 day trials...

so at the end I don't mind that they give ZAM for free but I can't see the logic behing it...

I'm sure that when Zemana Ultimate is released, they will begin to display ads to all ZAM users hoping they buy the enhanced version.

off topic : has anyone got any mail from zemana regarding zam ultimate?
No. The last I got was the one with the photos of the Zemana Team :D

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.