Expired Zemana AntiMalware Premium - Free license

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

CyberTech

Level 44
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Zemana AntiMalware Premium - Free license

Zemana AntiMalware is an advanced, cloud-based anti-malware anti-malware scanner designed to quickly scan your computer for the threats your base antivirus has not detected.

Main Features :
  • Removes unwanted apps, annoying toolbars, or add-ons for browsers.
  • It quickly neutralizes viruses, trojans, ransomware, rootkits, bootkits, spyware, adware, etc.
  • Works perfectly with existing antivirus software without any conflicts !
  • Extremely simple interface
  • Enjoy the power of cloud scanning; 40 cloud-based anti-malware engines (Zemana AntiMalware use OPSWAT multi-scan technology ) that work together to keep your computer safe!

To enable Zemana AntiMalware Premium (PC) follow these steps:

1. Download the latest version (trial version)

2. Install the program then enter the promotional code below:
Giveaway-3667-2597

Last edited:

Paul Lee

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Oct 14, 2014
Hmmm very strange indeed :unsure:

ytutyuytu.PNG

Reactions: Vasudev and Syafiq

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
Mm....only works with American IP , how weird . :unsure:

Zemana is a company in Turkey ,
maybe some day that American government will claim Zemana are trying to steal the data ,
and order that all government department must stop using Zemana ~ :sneaky:

Just like Kaspersky , lol :LOL:

CyberTech

Level 44
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Mm....only works with American IP , how weird . :unsure:

Zemana is a company in Turkey ,
maybe some day that American government will claim Zemana are trying to steal the data ,
and order that all government department must stop using Zemana ~ :sneaky:

Just like Kaspersky , lol :LOL:

A company in Turkey? i didn't know that it's interesting...

D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

Doesn't seem like a legit giveaway key, could be disabled anytime by Zemana due to abuse of it, until they find out on how many PC's particular license is being activated, since they can see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CyberTech

dragongate888

Level 2
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
I used to have a 700+ days key. one day i decided to uninstall the app, then changed my mind few weeks after.
the key is no longer valid. that notorious window appears, and i am out of luck. i was told back then that if i would email them and beg for a key. my wish may be granted. but i did not proceed. that is the end of story. now the not- so good news unearth every now and then. users and sideline onlookers are more than ever confused.

Reactions: vtqhtr413

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.