Site of promotion
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=4511
Event
Giveaway
Instructions
Follow instruction above

DDE_Server

Level 4
Get your free Zemana AntiMalware Premium license. The program offers a cloud-based antivirus scanner, real-time protection and proactive technologies to detect complex threats

Zemana AntiMalware Premium - Free License

Zemana AntiMalware is a cloud-based antivirus scanner that uses several engines and detection technologies to remove complex threats. An additional level of protection compatible with your antivirus, antispyware or firewall.
Zemana AntiMalware Premium - Free License

Version Comparison
A paid premium version with real-time protection and a free version of Zemana AntiMalware Free are available .
Version features are shown in the table below:
Features / VersionsFreePremium
On-demand cloud anti-virus scanner✔✔
Advanced Threat Detection and Removal✔✔
Protection against rootkits and bootkits✔✔
Cleaning browsers of unwanted extensions✔✔
Compatibility with other antiviruses✔✔
Proactive defense against unknown threats✔✔
Multilingual support, including Russian✔✔
Scheduled Antivirus Scan✔
real time protection✔
Pandora Real Time Sandbox Technology✔
File Reputation Service✔
Priority Updates✔
Portable version✔
Free Zemana AntiMalware Premium License
To obtain a free Zemana AntiMalware Premium license, follow these steps:
1. Download the program and install on your computer.
Download Zemana AntiMalware Premium
Supported OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP 32 | 64-bit
2. Activate the Premium version with the following License Key:
GIVEAWAY-7943-0023
We draw the attention of users to the fact that Zemana AntiMalware is not a substitute for antivirus - it works effectively "in conjunction" with an already installed antivirus.
Terms of Offer

• License until January 24, 2020, for home (personal) use only
  • You get free updates for the entire duration of the license
  • No free technical support

legitpc

Level 2
I've used Zemana Antilogger for some time but ended up uninstalling as I was unsure it was doing anything due to lack of updates.

I see now that Zemana Antimalware is running at version 3.0 released 7/16 whereas Antilogger is at 2.7 from 2/14. Seems Antimalware is getting a lot of development and new AI modules whereas Antilogger has taken the backseat.

legitpc

Level 2
I ran some malware scans and it found a bunch of false positives, which is what my experience with Antilogger was a year or more ago.

I'm happy to see that there is an option to report things as safe. It found the adblocking extensions from various browsers like falkon and otter as malware and wanted to quarantine them.