Expired Zemana AntiMalware Premium - Free License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=4511
How to get a license
Follow instruction above

DDE_Server

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
Get your free Zemana AntiMalware Premium license. The program offers a cloud-based antivirus scanner, real-time protection and proactive technologies to detect complex threats

Zemana AntiMalware Premium - Free License

Zemana AntiMalware is a cloud-based antivirus scanner that uses several engines and detection technologies to remove complex threats. An additional level of protection compatible with your antivirus, antispyware or firewall.

Version Comparison
A paid premium version with real-time protection and a free version of Zemana AntiMalware Free are available .
Version features are shown in the table below:
Features / VersionsFreePremium
On-demand cloud anti-virus scanner
Advanced Threat Detection and Removal
Protection against rootkits and bootkits
Cleaning browsers of unwanted extensions
Compatibility with other antiviruses
Proactive defense against unknown threats
Multilingual support, including Russian
Scheduled Antivirus Scan
real time protection
Pandora Real Time Sandbox Technology
File Reputation Service
Priority Updates
Portable version
Free Zemana AntiMalware Premium License
To obtain a free Zemana AntiMalware Premium license, follow these steps:
1. Download the program and install on your computer.
Download Zemana AntiMalware Premium
Supported OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP 32 | 64-bit
2. Activate the Premium version with the following License Key:
GIVEAWAY-7943-0023
We draw the attention of users to the fact that Zemana AntiMalware is not a substitute for antivirus - it works effectively "in conjunction" with an already installed antivirus.
Terms of Offer

• License until January 24, 2020, for home (personal) use only
  • You get free updates for the entire duration of the license
  • No free technical support

DDE_Server

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
i
Is this actually any good these days? I really appreciate them doing this free giveaway it's good of them and will help their cloud detectitions if they get plenty of installs.
it is scan detection is really good as a second on demand scanner but i don't depend on it as real time protection as it isn't enough in my opinion

legitpc

Level 2
Verified
Aug 27, 2015
I've used Zemana Antilogger for some time but ended up uninstalling as I was unsure it was doing anything due to lack of updates.

I see now that Zemana Antimalware is running at version 3.0 released 7/16 whereas Antilogger is at 2.7 from 2/14. Seems Antimalware is getting a lot of development and new AI modules whereas Antilogger has taken the backseat.

legitpc

Level 2
Verified
Aug 27, 2015
I ran some malware scans and it found a bunch of false positives, which is what my experience with Antilogger was a year or more ago.

I'm happy to see that there is an option to report things as safe. It found the adblocking extensions from various browsers like falkon and otter as malware and wanted to quarantine them.

Antus67

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Nov 3, 2019
Get your free Zemana AntiMalware Premium license. The program offers a cloud-based antivirus scanner, real-time protection and proactive technologies to detect complex threats

Zemana AntiMalware is a cloud-based antivirus scanner that uses several engines and detection technologies to remove complex threats. An additional level of protection compatible with your antivirus, antispyware or firewall.

Version Comparison
A paid premium version with real-time protection and a free version of Zemana AntiMalware Free are available .
Version features are shown in the table below:
Features / VersionsFreePremium
On-demand cloud anti-virus scanner
Advanced Threat Detection and Removal
Protection against rootkits and bootkits
Cleaning browsers of unwanted extensions
Compatibility with other antiviruses
Proactive defense against unknown threats
Multilingual support, including Russian
Scheduled Antivirus Scan
real time protection
Pandora Real Time Sandbox Technology
File Reputation Service
Priority Updates
Portable version
Free Zemana AntiMalware Premium License

To obtain a free Zemana AntiMalware Premium license, follow these steps:
1. Download the program and install on your computer.
Download Zemana AntiMalware Premium
Supported OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP 32 | 64-bit
2. Activate the Premium version with the following License Key:
GIVEAWAY-7943-0023
We draw the attention of users to the fact that Zemana AntiMalware is not a substitute for antivirus - it works effectively "in conjunction" with an already installed antivirus.
Terms of Offer

• License until January 24, 2020, for home (personal) use only
  • You get free updates for the entire duration of the license
  • No free technical support
Thanks for the heads up and license key

Reactions: zoran popovic
F

ForgottenSeer 823865

Again? those perpetual free giveaways is what makes Zemana drown in the first place...they still don't get it, that a good and well made product is supposed to be paid.
Pushing many giveaways make it looks a cheap product not worth buying, so inherently, not of good quality.

Antus67

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Nov 3, 2019
Umbra your 100% correct on your statement thanks in advance for heads up on these giveaways

Interesting dilemma to this thread on Zemana Anti-logger, I downloaded and installed ok with license. So I ran a scan it came up with 4 files which was suspicious and advise to quarantee. Now these files were part of intel which is legit.I dismissed and went on with my work
About a hour later I did my daily scan with Trojan Remover on line scanner, it detected Zemana as malware/malicious with a note that Zemana on purpose detects files which are OK which is a marketing ploy in order to buy their software. I uninstalled at this point.
What are the members take on this??? TR I''''ve had since their conception I trust them.

oldschool

Level 81
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
About a hour later I did my daily scan with Trojan Remover on line scanner, it detected Zemana as malware/malicious with a note that Zemana on purpose detects files which are OK which is a marketing ploy in order to buy their software. I uninstalled at this point.
What are the members take on this??? TR I''''ve had since their conception I trust them.

You will have to decide whether or not their product is "scareware". At minimum, Z still generates many FPs long after its official release and these appear to go uncorrected. I lost confidence in Z as I saw the version 3 Beta roll out, followed by their disappearance from MT after they issued the released v. 3.0. I feel like they "used" MT and discarded its testers after release. Even YouTube testers like Leo @ TPSC are giving up on it as a 2nd opinion scanner, or relegating it to last position. I have a little-used multi-year license and no longer use it, not even as a 2nd opinion scanner. I certainly have no faith in them and wouldn't recommend Zemana to anyone.

AriDfoix

Level 3
Verified
Sep 2, 2018
Used to be a good product, 4 years ago, nowadays is not anymore the same product, and that is a bit unfortunate in my opinion.

Reactions: Syafiq

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.