Assigned Zemana AntiMalware Ultimate - Coming Soon?

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.

What are the most Important features (3 max.)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
I had communicate with Zemana official with email half day ago by License problem ,

and i ask for when can we see the new product released ?
Not a April 1 joke right :D?

they give the answer is
The development of this product is in very early stages and at present we are unable to commit to a release date.

This is all about the ZAU information i got from official , No more ....o_O

at least the lifetime license should work on ZAU ~

So....keep waiting :rolleyes:

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
They are taking their time it seems and for good reason, this has to bring the fireworks for them,
in that they have EmsiSoft, SurfRight, and a couple other trusted names to contend with and lets be honest it's about the
Benjamins and market share,, they get this right and it does a lot for them, get this wrong and it wont be good at all.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Interesting but for the meantime the word 'Ultimate' goes on typical context.

Pack with current/improved protection capabilities and firewall module / Sandbox. I don't think so it will include File Shredder or Registry cleaner cause those components are not connected to security products.

R

Rodney74

They are taking their time it seems and for good reason, this has to bring the fireworks for them,
in that they have EmsiSoft, SurfRight, and a couple other trusted names to contend with and lets be honest it's about the
Benjamins and market share,, they get this right and it does a lot for them, get this wrong and it wont be good at all.

Sadly this is the truth...

Make this fly, as in make it the best options of many of it's competitors and they could be setting real good. 2 way firewall, simple sandbox, anti-exe ETC, and this could be special.

bobby holla

Level 2
Verified
Oct 30, 2014
It is going to be a complete antivirus protection or just an anti-malware to complement other antivirus?

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
Guys , if you have subscribed for Zemana AntiMalware Ultimate ,
than you should receive a email about 18~20 hours ago ,
the email is nothing special , just only a link to guide you to official website ,
and there is a small questionnaire only .

Asking you what kind function is most important , and you can chose 3 of it in those list ,
and the questionnaire will be over .

Note :
The questionnaire can just only be vote for once , after that , your personal link will be disabled , If you press the link again ,
It will guide to official website , you can't change your answer or vote again .

P.S: Sorry i forgot to take some screenshot :(

---------------------

For now , i feel the new product is more like
Zemana AntiMalware Plus but not Ultimate ,
But there is no more information right now ,
Maybe there is still something that we don't know ,
Hope Zemana can bring more surprises for us :)

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
What are the options in the questionnaire?

Identity theft protection
Offline scanning
Real-time browser protection
Website blocking
Anti-exploit
USB protection
Document scanning

and that is all ~

I forgot to take a screenshot for it ,
but in other forum , someone had it ,
you can take a look at here :
Zemana Antimalware Ultimate is coming soon. Any information about this?

The second screenshot will show what item you chose and put on the GUI .
(Should be a demonstration)

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Identity Theft Protection already available in ZAL

Website blocking? I thought we already have many such blockers like uBlock Origin, Ghostery, Avira Browser Safety, BitDefender Trafficlight, DNS protection etc. No point reinventing the wheels

I suggest fingerprinting protection instead and add a sandbox feature for browser real-time protection

Offline scanning means download of definitions like those AV software.

USB protection would require autoscan upon insertion and NOT only for autoruns but using its definitions(online and offline) for scanning

Anti-exploit? Would it clash with HMPA and MalwareBytes? Would the anti-exploit feature equal to or better than HMPA?

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@HarborFront: It depends but for sure the Anti-exploit like others will implement hardening techniques which may definitely cause conflicts.

Anti-exploit protection is no longer an ordinary component since it engage even hardware part to provide accurate detection.

Reactions: given

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
Zemana - AntiMalware and AntiLogger Protection

Have not heard about this as yet. Any info peeps?

I had just send a email to Zemana yesterday , to ask them any new information about ZAU ,
and i had not received reply yet .

I am not so sure what is Zemana doing right now ,
but they are already stop to update pretty long time ,
and also i feel Zemana Malware detection capability seems worse than before ,
not so happy to see this :(

sona

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Nov 14, 2013
1a.png 1b.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.