Assigned Zemana AntiMalware Ultimate - Coming Soon?

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.

What are the most Important features (3 max.)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deletedmessiah

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 16, 2017
Since December 2017 they were supposed to push a majpr update on their Mobile Antivirus. Already in May, still no update.
Don't know what's happening. Does the company has some major problems or challenges?:confused:
Probably giving free keys and promos all the time caused them financial issues. Less income and not enough to cover up the costs.

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
In my malware tests lately seems their cloud does not detect almost anything, and misses malicious files usually dropped to \ProgramData\ & \AppData\* even scanning on demand those folders specifically :unsure::unsure:

ChemicalB

Level 8
Verified
Sep 14, 2018
In my malware tests lately seems their cloud does not detect almost anything, and misses malicious files usually dropped to \ProgramData\ & \AppData\* even scanning on demand those folders specifically :unsure::unsure:
They say they are working on the new version, but this doesn't justify this loss of detection, they should be at present not just consider future developments.

Miss Onnellisuus

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Dec 12, 2018
Hello @Lobito Punky, ( If I remember your previous nickname was Emanuel - If I am wrong, dont mind me )

Yeah this is a question that is making a big echo in our company. We constantly hear this, and to be honest we have an intern jokes about it :).

Yes, you deserve an explanation and you will find out more about it on Monday. We will make some official statements here on MalwareTips. Stay tuned!

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
@Miss Onnellisuus I think real-time browser protection would be an excellent feature for ZAU.

However , some browser do not allow third party write into it anymore , e.g. Chrome ,
so i doubt those " real-time browser protect " software still can work in future .

The most important thing that Zemana need to improve ,
is the detection rate and false positive issue .

Zemana's detection isn't good like before , since mid-2017, the detection rate has become worse and worse ,
and there are a lot of FP issue on Zemana but never see they really fix it .

Last edited:

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
Hello @Lobito Punky, ( If I remember your previous nickname was Emanuel - If I am wrong, dont mind me )

Yeah this is a question that is making a big echo in our company. We constantly hear this, and to be honest we have an intern jokes about it :).

Yes, you deserve an explanation and you will find out more about it on Monday. We will make some official statements here on MalwareTips. Stay tuned!
Welcome @Miss Onnellisuus, Thanks for being in MT. I'm looking forward to Monday to see Zemana's improvements.:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.