Assigned Zemana install dilemma

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cryogent

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 1, 2016
Hello guys,
I installed Zemana AM (giveaway) but he uninstalled Zemana Anti Keylogger which was already installed on the computer.
Its right to do that, are not two different programs?

W

Wave

Zemana Anti-Malware is the version with less features, however Zemana Anti-Logger is both of them into one product now - for this reason you can only have one active installation between the two of them, you cannot have both of them installed at the same time since the latter has the same features as the other and it would just be more hassle than what it's worth.

If you want the anti-logger protection (identify theft) alongside the real-time protection/ransomware protection (etc.) then get Zemana Anti-Logger, and if you don't want the anti-logger protection then use the Anti-Malware version. ;)

cryogent

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 1, 2016
Hello,
i'm comeback with another problem of Zemana and not to open another thread I decided to write here.
Problem:
I installed Zemana AntiLogger, but at startup UAC asks for permission to run, if not near the computer to give "Yes"
Zemana AntiLogger not start, other software run normally on boot.
I do not want to stop UAC just for that.
I can do something Registry settings or do anything to stop it?

I will open new thread because is not related with this thread, thank you.

Last edited:
W

Wave

Hello,
i'm comeback with another problem of Zemana and not to open another thread I decided to write here.
Problem:
I installed Zemana AntiLogger, but at startup UAC asks for permission to run, if not near the computer to give "Yes"
Zemana AntiLogger not start, other software run normally on boot.
I do not want to stop UAC just for that.
I can do something Registry settings or do anything to stop it?
Just provide consent on the alert by clicking Yes... Problem solved. If you don't want to grant it admin rights then it cannot function properly due to how it works, and you won't be able to use it.

However, it can be automated via usage of the Task Scheduler: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=m...rome..69i57.4404j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 (I thought Zemana did it automatically already though, maybe there is a bug).

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.