Assigned Zemana possible new slogan

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.

Andrew999

Level 24
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
1545191462975.png

What one do you personally like best?

I personally like Number 3 alot. "Let's Turn Off Malware Together."

Andrew999

Level 24
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
With the current pathetic performance by Zemana, I think we can have a new slogan:

Let's Turn Off ZEMANA Together
They have a new Beta out Update - Join Zemana Beta group, they had some difficult times but they are recovering, I think they have done a good thing at coming back, they also have support Staff that have just come on MalwareTips. I feel you, and everyone else could give them another chance because they have come to make things right.

ChemicalB

Level 8
Verified
Sep 14, 2018
N° 3

PS: I don't understand why someone thinks the current version of Zemana is so tremendous.
I've been using ZAL as second opinion scanner for a while and no problem, it is set to run a daily scan and everything is ok, no malware, but not because the product is weak, but because my PC is clean.
Let's start to have a purposeful approach: you have to prevent malware and not looking for it, then we will be able to judge the quality of a product.
Of course, there is always room for improvement as said by others.

Just my POV :)

RoboMan

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
I don't like any of the three options. I would suggest something catchy that gives the sense of security to the final user. Let's be honest, all a final non-expert user wants is a cool slogan and an interactive tray icon so they feel they're safe.

How do you make the perfect slogan?
  1. Catchy
  2. Short
  3. Descriptive and direct
So, if we're talking about antimalware solution, we definitely need to talk about malware or security. Still we don't want to say that we're fighting malware because it gives the user a sense of malware present on their system that Zemana is trying to remove; and afterall we're trying to tell them Zemana will protect the system and prevent malware infection. So therefore would suggest something that makes the average Joe or Joanne feel that with the product installed they will be careless about what happens because Zemana has their back. I would go with something like: "Zemana's here. Malware's not." | "Do everything a PC is meant to do. We cover the rest."

Miss Onnellisuus

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Dec 12, 2018
I don't like any of the three options. I would suggest something catchy that gives the sense of security to the final user. Let's be honest, all a final non-expert user wants is a cool slogan and an interactive tray icon so they feel they're safe.

How do you make the perfect slogan?
  1. Catchy
  2. Short
  3. Descriptive and direct
So, if we're talking about antimalware solution, we definitely need to talk about malware or security. Still we don't want to say that we're fighting malware because it gives the user a sense of malware present on their system that Zemana is trying to remove; and afterall we're trying to tell them Zemana will protect the system and prevent malware infection. So therefore would suggest something that makes the average Joe or Joanne feel that with the product installed they will be careless about what happens because Zemana has their back. I would go with something like: "Zemana's here. Malware's not." | "Do everything a PC is meant to do. We cover the rest."

I actually really like your suggestion "Zemana's here.Malware's not!" I will forward it to my team. Thank you @RoboMan

dragongate888

Level 2
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
any slogan of positive thinking nature IS an encouraging approach. However, on the other side of coin, what if, it can not live up to users' expectations, the unexpected backlash will be legal issues. In light of today's cyber environment, none of any type of software/ hardware alike is shatter-proof. Giving users any sort of 100% assurance is a wrong step towards an unthinkable. Let's get a stable version out, and the party time will come to you. Please do not put the cart before the horse. just my humble 2cents.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.